World Cup Love Spreading Throughout World

I am re-posting Sophia Love's latest channeling of One because it gives me so much hope.

I always believed the timing and location of the World Cup was planned by the A-----ce, as indicated by One. It was held in one of the darkest D.S. states. The Love/Light that poured into California for four weeks was electrifying. Billions watched on TV around the world.

World Cup spectators from 48 countries returned home euphoric after their wonderful stay in USA. They realized one important thing: USA is NOT how it is depicted in the fake media. They took their newly-acquired Love/Light home, raising the global vibration just ahead of major disclosure/a----ts.

Our C-in-C knew EXACTLY what he was doing, hosting the World Cup in USA at this time (1' 13" video).

Speaking of our C-in-C, this news about wavering NDAs (Non Disclosure Agreements) for UFO whistleblowers is HUGE.

Alexander Quinn has put out an important video about 26th July (15 minute video).

This morning I was blessed with a visit from our Galactic friends. Such a welcome sight.














I found this significant meme on Starship Earth Ascends.












Profound meme. Thanks, Meta.

















Indeed. Thanks, Possum.















Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. The vacation finale episode. SO funny. 

Finally, I resonate with One's channeled message in many ways. I am noticing that people around me are chattier, friendlier. My channel to my spirit guides has become accurate and effortless. And I am finally starting to relax after months of intense nesting/final preparations in readiness for....something.

All in all, One NAILED it.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light
Sierra


Comments

  1. I could totally sense that the Alliance had complete protection over the World Cup. There were two sleepers caught for two different mass casualty events before anything could take place. Those were the only two that I read about.
    My new spiritual conspiracy friend that I work rescue adoption events with had her 19 year old son meet us for lunch so he could tell me about his time at the 250 Year Independence Day celebration at the White House. ๐Ÿ’“

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possum, that is wonderful about having lunch with your friend's son. Wow, going to the White House...!! That will be us one day...

      Delete
  2. After having lived in Northern California for 8 years (I left in the fall 2019) I can confirm it was quite a stronghold of darkness. It's wonderful to see it get a much needed influx of Light! Time evaporation continues to accelerate, somehow. There doesn't seem to be much "time" for anything anymore! I just keep doing my best to breathe and not get sucked into negative thought loops either past or present. Going for swims in Lake Huron is helping me stay sane. Like the Sophia channeling mentions, it feels like a final prep phase... There is a big global meditation on Saturday (Sunday in NZ). Maybe this is finally it?!?๐Ÿคท๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ˜Ž

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CC, I am also feeling the rushing of 'time'. Tasks that fitted into a day several months ago just don't fit anymore. I am focusing on doing less, not more, to avoid overwhelm. I am certain that we are in the final prep phase, as One said in the channeling. It could be that the global meditation is the tipping point. We are READY...!!

      Delete
  3. Love and light and thanks
    ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ›ธ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torsten, you are so welcome. I hope all is well with you and Hanne. Love and Light from night time NZ.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

A Discussion About Our Commander-in-Chief

Matthew Ward Channeling: 1st August