World Cup Love Spreading Throughout World
I am re-posting Sophia Love's latest channeling of One because it gives me so much hope.
I always believed the timing and location of the World Cup was planned by the A-----ce, as indicated by One. It was held in one of the darkest D.S. states. The Love/Light that poured into California for four weeks was electrifying. Billions watched on TV around the world.
World Cup spectators from 48 countries returned home euphoric after their wonderful stay in USA. They realized one important thing: USA is NOT how it is depicted in the fake media. They took their newly-acquired Love/Light home, raising the global vibration just ahead of major disclosure/a----ts.
Our C-in-C knew EXACTLY what he was doing, hosting the World Cup in USA at this time (1' 13" video).
Speaking of our C-in-C, this news about wavering NDAs (Non Disclosure Agreements) for UFO whistleblowers is HUGE.
Alexander Quinn has put out an important video about 26th July (15 minute video).
This morning I was blessed with a visit from our Galactic friends. Such a welcome sight.
Profound meme. Thanks, Meta.
Indeed. Thanks, Possum.
Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. The vacation finale episode. SO funny.
Finally, I resonate with One's channeled message in many ways. I am noticing that people around me are chattier, friendlier. My channel to my spirit guides has become accurate and effortless. And I am finally starting to relax after months of intense nesting/final preparations in readiness for....something.
All in all, One NAILED it.
WE'VE GOT THIS.
Where We Go One We Go All
Love and Light
Sierra
I could totally sense that the Alliance had complete protection over the World Cup. There were two sleepers caught for two different mass casualty events before anything could take place. Those were the only two that I read about.
ReplyDeleteMy new spiritual conspiracy friend that I work rescue adoption events with had her 19 year old son meet us for lunch so he could tell me about his time at the 250 Year Independence Day celebration at the White House. π
Possum, that is wonderful about having lunch with your friend's son. Wow, going to the White House...!! That will be us one day...
DeleteAfter having lived in Northern California for 8 years (I left in the fall 2019) I can confirm it was quite a stronghold of darkness. It's wonderful to see it get a much needed influx of Light! Time evaporation continues to accelerate, somehow. There doesn't seem to be much "time" for anything anymore! I just keep doing my best to breathe and not get sucked into negative thought loops either past or present. Going for swims in Lake Huron is helping me stay sane. Like the Sophia channeling mentions, it feels like a final prep phase... There is a big global meditation on Saturday (Sunday in NZ). Maybe this is finally it?!?π€·ππ€©ππππ§‘π
ReplyDeleteCC, I am also feeling the rushing of 'time'. Tasks that fitted into a day several months ago just don't fit anymore. I am focusing on doing less, not more, to avoid overwhelm. I am certain that we are in the final prep phase, as One said in the channeling. It could be that the global meditation is the tipping point. We are READY...!!
DeleteLove and light and thanks
ReplyDeleteπ§‘ππΈ
Torsten, you are so welcome. I hope all is well with you and Hanne. Love and Light from night time NZ.
DeleteI loved AQ’s video and Sophia’s channeling. I feel different after hearing from Dolores Cannon about my role as a light worker; it feels like I can finally enjoy my role and embrace it instead of thinking there’s something wrong with me. I feel more free after integrating that knowledge. I don’t know where my new consciousness will lead me, but my core feels stronger so I don’t have any worries; I have felt much more supported in recent days and weeks by the Divine.
ReplyDeleteAnael, I am so happy for you. I feel exactly the same way you describe - my core feels stronger. Life seems to be getting a little bit easier every day. People are more friendly. I think we are holding our frequency layer solidly, and the right people are coming to us. Love, Light and hugs to you.
DeleteBeautiful message from “The One”. I had noticed that one of the singers at the World Cup had said “The Best is Yet to Come” and I perked up on my Sofa. I am getting more internal feelings of joy knowing that we are getting so close. I can see myself space travelling already! The baby Trump and Melania are done so well, just want to squeeze those cute little cheeks.
ReplyDeleteIndigo, I love the phrase 'The Best Is Yet To Come...' I believe it with all my heart. And yes the Baby Trump/Melania clips are adorable. Melania's little outfits are cute and I love it when she pouts...! Internal feels of joy - me too.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAfter watching the Dolores Cannon video yesterday , I have thought of the three waves of volunteers that came to Earth from a higher dimension to raise the frequency here so that the Earth can ascend. I was born in march 1964 and from what she told and what I feel myself, I am from the second wave and my most important work is to just 'be'. Just by being I help raise the frequency for everybody. I like the thought that I'm part of a wave of thousands of people who do the same and create a grid of light and love. Perhaps our friends upstairs can see it as an ever growing light shining out in the universe like a beautiful starπ
DeleteLove and lightπΈ
After reading about the three waves of volunteers I can see that I'm from the first wave and that sounds absolutely right because my life has always be so hardπ€
DeleteTorsten, our friends Upstairs see each of us Light Warriors as a brilliant beam of Light, shining up into the heavens. Just imagine how many beams of Light are shining up there now. Light/Love is TRUTH and information. It will cascade down upon humanity like an unstoppable avalanche. Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. Love and Light from frosty morning NZ.
DeleteI am definitely from the First Wave. My life has been very hard too. Hugs to you.
DeleteπππΈ
DeleteI loved that line in The One message about mysterious and uplifting encounters with people that feel like ancient souls or angels! I live in a very 3D-vibe town (unfortunately π), but there's the most magical botanical garden with old-growth forest tucked away at the outskirts. I always encounter 5D people with beautiful, happy energy there - quite a few of which I'm convinced are at least "walk-ins" of higher beings. ☀️ π
ReplyDeleteLove and light from sunny Central Florida,
Savannah
Savannah, your magical botanical garden sounds wonderful. You describe it very eloquently, by the way! Remote NZ bush has a similar feeling. The small native robin birds rarely encounter people, and they are so friendly they hop onto your boots...! You are right - the people we meet in those places are more likely to be 5D (unless in NZ they are hunters). Love and Light from chilly NZ.
DeleteHave you ever heard of Elizabeth April? She is a Remote Viewer. What she said about the World Cup was fascinating. She said that Spain wasn't supposed to win; that the bad guys had set up Argentina to win well over a year ago... and guess what? They put a TON of money into the final result... and lost it all! I couldn't help but smile at that.
ReplyDelete