Our C-in-C Rocking Into 2028

This isn't news to Light Warriors - but a lot of fun all the same. Go, Sir (40" video).

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2081033990593454445

Love this Que delta, thanks Kat.

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/116981779060911362

Great video from my favorite astrologer Molly McCord about current energies. Molly has just hit 200,000 subscribers, richly deserved (9 minute video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0Q1KaXTeYc

New Taygeta video. I am always inspired by these Galactic Federation messages (3' 26" video).

https://twitter.com/Kabamur/status/2080611062274306422

Meta sent this cloud ship pic from Slovenia.










This idyllic country scene is within walking distance of Meta's city home.












Our C-in-C posted this trolling air filter wall pic on his official Truth Social site.




















Powerful meme, thanks Possum.











Love this meme, thanks Jaci.



















Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. It's an oldie but a goodie. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/VsEeI61oOXk

Light Warriors, the sense of anticipation is quietly building. It doesn't feel dramatic or chaotic - just the next logical step. I am sure I speak for all of you when I say...We are BEYOND ready...!!

Stay calm and positive. Your 60,000 foot perch is still by far the best seat in the house.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/






Comments

  1. The global meditation last night was very successful. The target # of participants was reached 3x over! The matrix still appears pretty glitchy. Linear time disintegrating so fast it's kinda nauseating. Yet overall people and energies seem more positive. It feels like we skipped over a few timelines and are definitely on the brightest one. Ok, now it's time to see some MAJOR action in the physical! ๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿงก

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CC, I agree with you - overall people do seem more positive. I wonder if it's because we are attracting people who are matching our frequency..?? Those who don't match have just fallen away, even on an acquaintance level. Yes indeed, time for MAJOR action. Bring it on...!! Love and Light to you in summer time Michigan from sunny Down Under.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

A Discussion About Our Commander-in-Chief