TRUTH Bombs Raining Down...
The TRUTH is pouring out everywhere, Light Warriors. Check out this little clip from Elon Musk. Going to medical school will be 'pointless' in less than four years. Major wow (1' 20" video).
https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117015588667791711
Another major wow - and not at all surprising given the current energies. The Schumann Resonance spiked at 100%. Some people are saying it has never happened before.
https://x.com/TraderGirlQ/status/2083175064241889601
This video summarizes the madness of the P---demic. Pass it on. Thanks, Possum (1' video).
https://truthsocial.com/@PepeDeluxe/posts/117016198002830504
Our C-in-C is telegraphing time travel again. Another pic of him with JFK. Love it, Sir.
Florian sent this beautiful pic from the Cloud Appreciation Society. It was taken in Stockholm Archipelago, Sweden.
Love this meme. Thanks Possum.
Delightful meme. Thanks Jaci.
Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. Thanks Possum.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/J8WTHD8QRAY
Finally, in yesterday's post I talked about an overwhelming urge to confront a woman wearing a surgical mask in the library. A blog reader emailed to remind me that people wear surgical masks after dental surgery. I apologize. I knew that, but had forgotten. I blame P---demic Man for my out of character impulse. Let's face it, we can blame him for EVERYTHING.
Hang in there, lovely Light Warriors. The energies are ramping up. My morning was off the charts with all sorts of interesting interactions. I feel dizzy and ready for a nana nap.
We are perfectly capable of weathering every storm that besets us in coming weeks. We are the bravest of the brave, the strongest of the strong. Go, us...!
WE'VE GOT THIS.
Where We Go One We Go All
Love and Light
Sierra
https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/
During the P--demic I got some lessons in how to deal with the unaware people, those who only believe the mainstream nedia and who think that something is only real and true if they say so in the news. I learned to give up trying to tell them what my intuition said to me, because they would call me a conspiracy theorist and not listen to me because I had an other opinion than the news. When the real TRUTH becomes the main narrative, I guess that many of them will say that they always knew that it was so.
ReplyDeleteA danish writer once said that after Denmarks occupation by the germans in 1945, every dane said that they had been participating in the resistance movement. He was ironic but in a way it was true and it will be the same when the TRUTH becomes known. Crazy people🤔
Love and light🛸🌟