Happy Fourth July From Down Under...!

Happy Fourth July, lovely Light Warriors in the northern hemisphere. Your Down Under friends send you much love on 4th July in our neck of the woods.

This Texas USA light show is amazing. Absolute must watch. Turn down the loud music (2' 35" video).

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2073172583495712891

This short clip is so cool - Japan celebrated 4th July with a USA fireworks display (27" video).

https://truthsocial.com/@libsoftiktok/posts/116856939558010513

Crop circles are appearing almost daily in England. Highly significant (3 minute video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVaZh96AwQM

Maria sent this great little clip of huge cloud ships in California. I am not on Telegram but I could view it (one minute video).

https://t.me/DavideB144/13620

I haven't watched this video yet about NPCs glitching. Recommended by Possum (20 minute video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJUkJmh-47Q

My friend Sue sent this pic posted today by Cloud Appreciation Society. Obviously it is not a 'cloud'.














Donna took this striking sunset pic in New Mexico. It looks like two suns although I am guessing the object at the top of the pic is the moon...?












Wise meme, thanks Jaci.










Another wise meme, thanks Possum.










Possum's Daily Laugh is adorable. Don't miss it (45" video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLZmMu5Tg-E

Finally, on USA Independence Day I wish to honor my dear friend Possum who was a major contributor in today's post - and most posts, actually. I am sure Possum won't mind me telling you that she hails from Virginia. Thanks Possum. Couldn't do it without ya.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/


Comments

  1. Beautiful. Thank you Sierra and Possum. Love and hugs to all πŸŒΈπŸŒΊπŸ€—❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myrtle, thank you. Love, Light and hugs from rainy Top of the South!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful dragonflies on Jaci's meme. Soon it's the season for them again here in the late summer and I remember being visited by one that could be Betsie's son, who was a musician, in the form of a dragonfly. Dragonflies are beautiful when they fly aound in the sunlight like something from a dream and you can be healed by them if they land and sit on your hand.
    Love and light from DK☁️⛅πŸŒ€πŸ›Έ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torsten, we will have to wait for summer here in NZ to see dragonflies again. I am so looking forward to summer. Love and Light to you from rainy NZ.

      Delete
    2. Amazing to think that their giant ancestors (griffinflies) dominated the skies in the Carboniferous more than 300 million years ago!

      Delete
    3. Hello!!! Thank you Torsten for remembering the dragonflies represent my son, Bennett. So touching and also his birthday is July 8th, he would have been 50. That's hard for me to believe as he was 21 when he crossed over. I read your comments every day lovely memes and pictures. Thank you, Sierra. Happy 4th

      Delete
    4. Betsie, I was just thinking about you this morning, wondering how you are. I am so glad you reached out and left a comment. Sending you a BIG hug for 8th July and the anniversary of your son Bennett's passing. I am sure it will be a day full of dragon flies. Take care, and do comment again soon.

      Delete
  3. Aw, thank you Sierra and lots of love. πŸ’“
    HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY from the USA!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽ‡πŸ™ŒπŸ‘πŸŽ‰
    Soon there will be worldwide independence and peace. πŸ›Έ☮️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Independence Day, Possum...! Yes, worldwide independence, prosperity and peace. Bring it on...!!

      Delete
  4. Great 4th of July videos! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸŽ†. The NPC video was interesting. I look forward to the day NPC’s stop operating and disappear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Indigo, you are very welcome. Yes, the NPC situation will be extremely interesting if/when it happens. When I walk around my neighborhood, I imagine it empty...!

      Delete
  5. Sierra, just so you know...American's can't lower the volume on Free Bird. It has to be played at max volume always. That's the rule. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment