Ascension Thoughts Update
I was in the library today. There was a woman wearing a surgical mask. I had an overwhelming urge to approach her and say, 'Excuse me. Do you realize that mask doesn't stop you from getting viruses? It states it on the box...' I came SO close to doing it, then backed out at the last minute.
Why did I feel such a desperate need to talk to Mask Lady...? Usually I discreetly roll my eyes and walk on by. This time I wanted to test the waters. So much time has passed since the P---demic - could I safely have that conversation with someone who is clearly living in ignorance...?
Why did I choose not to, right at the last minute..? I am not sure. Maybe I didn't want to offend or upset her. And that, right there, is why we Light Warriors are not running around dropping TRUTH bombs on people. We sincerely have no idea how they will land.
Speaking of TRUTH bombs, the Baby Trump videos have taken an interesting turn. Mr P---demic Man features in the two latest videos. I am posting the most recent one.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/N-3KHeQ2zOI
Why is the A-----ce featuring such a controversial figure in those videos..? I believe they are seeding the general public. What will be their reaction to P---demic Man..? A bit like my desire to test the waters with Mask Lady.
Seeing that man's face again after all these years makes me ANGRY. Millions of lives and relationships were destroyed.
My Light Warrior friend Ged knows someone who lost his cherished career, his home and his family - all because he refused to get the deadly j-b. I heard that same story many times when I was involved with the amazing NZ support group 'Voices For Freedom.'
Great meme, Maria. That is exactly what I am talking about.
Finally, I haven't discussed Ascension 'symptoms' for a while, mainly because they haven't changed. Lack of interest in 3D activities...bizarre dreams...random headaches...occasional heart palpitations...changing food preferences...major disorientation episodes every day.
The GOOD news, my psychic abilities are definitely getting sharper. I receive daily messages from my guides that are usually accurate and extremely reassuring. Thanks, guys..!
Hang in there, lovely Light Warriors. Out there in the world, billions of people are symbolically snoozing their lives away. Be very proud that YOU are not one of them.
WE'VE GOT THIS.
Where We Go One We Go All
Love and Light
Sierra
My wife has begun cycling again and a neighbor almost automatically said to her, 'But where's your helmet? My wife said, I have no helmet and if 'they' ever make it a law to wear one, I'll never cycle again'. Perhaps this neighbor, though she doesn't understand why someone doesn't want to wear the helmet just because she thinks it is right, that 'NO' means'NO' and will not attempt to force her to follow her msm ideas again. I remember how I felt during the P--de(mo)nic 'they' wanted to force us to be jabbed and tested and I said, I will NEVER do this, no matter what. One day these people will have to admit that they were wrong and perhaps finally stop wanting to force their truth upon others.
ReplyDelete- But meawhile I enjoy the beautiful sunny day here🌤🛸
Love and light🙏
Torsten, I shared in a comment recently that I am noticing older cyclists in my neighborhood refusing to wear cycle helmets - even though it IS a law in NZ. They are choosing how they live their lives. They always look so free and happy as they ride around. I admire their courage. Go Hanne...! Love and Light from night time NZ.
DeleteUs light warriors were silently observing and processing this world for years and when the scandemic hit our truth radars were through the roof and we certainly dared to think for ourselves and expressed it and found each other.
ReplyDelete