C-in-C Time Travel Meme Fest

Our C-in-C is having a Time Travel meme fest on Truth Social. Awesome memes. Go, Sir...!

Here is a selection...














































Cosmic travel...Time Travel...Plan Trusted (Que)...JFK. 

It is time to Buckle Up, Buttercups. Our C-in-C is signalling in no uncertain terms: Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

Kab posted a wonderful post about the memes, and our C-in-C's connection with our Galactic friends.

Fascinating video from Chase Hughes titled 'How To WIN The Game Of Earth'. Recently I watched his brilliant video decoding The Truman Show. It had 1.7 million views in just three weeks. I passed on the link to my daughter Liv. Hours later, the video was deleted and she never got to see it. Over the target.

Liv took these two lovely pics this morning. It was a frosty mid-winter morning. Didn't she do well...??


































Powerful meme. Thanks Maria.














Great advice. Thanks Jaci.















Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. I love the self-deprecating humor.

As I wrote in yesterday's post - there is a quiet determined sense of anticipation building within the Light Warrior community. We KNOW that Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. Now we are witnessing proof in real time. 

After years/decades of holding our faith, trusting the plan, our time has finally come. Enjoy the anticipation. You have EARNED it.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light
Sierra








Comments

  1. It's aleays beautiful to listen to the birds. Where there are trees, there are birds. One day when I was in Copenhagen in a place with a lot of traffic, I could hear a blackbird singing its song, like a memory from the place where I live and I felt calm in the middle of the big, busy city. It could even be a memory from my home in the stars.
    And thanks Liv, for the beautiful picsπŸ™
    Love and light🌟🧑

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torsten, we have many lovely birds around here. Also, living near the sea, we have gulls too so it is quite a variety. Thank you re your kind words to Liv - I know she will appreciate it. Love and Light to you and Hanne from chilly night time NZ.

      Delete
  2. We’re finally in the energy window that Alexander Quinn was talking about. It will be interesting to see what manifests in my personal life during this period, as well as in the collective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anael, many of us Light Warriors are feeling the intense energies. Buckle up...!

      Delete
  3. The White House posted a cartoon of President Trump and another man flying around a big city (maybe NYC) in a flying saucer being chased by a bat. 😳
    Our Galactic Commander and Chief is showing himself. πŸ›ΈπŸ’“

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possum, awesome find, well done...! I will post it today. He is showing himself indeed....!

      Delete
  4. Wow, Trump's memes have been super high-energy lately, but this new batch takes it to new heights - literally! ⭐ ☄️🌌
    Also fun synchronicity for me: there's been a ruby-throated hummingbird just like the one in the last meme who comes to see me in my garden every day! Definitely a more fun spot to hang out than in the garage where my mother binge-listens to the latest "Doom Updates" on the mainstream news lol.
    Love and light from sunny Central Florida,
    Savannah 🌞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you have your Mom in the garage to watch lame-stream doom and gloom. πŸ€£πŸ‘

      Delete
    2. Savannah, how lovely that you have that beautiful little bird visiting you every day. Clearly it is attracted to your vibration outside in the garden. Your mother is in for a shock.....!!

      Delete
  5. I love that last meme! Because we now have 8 crows that have become our Guardians in the yard. They are keeping the pesky raccoons and falcons away. Of course, they demand a tribute every day at 2pm, so we put out some scraps of food for them. I love having them around. They will even give me a message if I should ask for one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

Insight Landed With A Thud