Important Alexander Quinn Update

Important Energy Update from Alexander Quinn. Thanks, Stephen.

I strongly resonate with this message. 


Good Morning Everyone,

As many of you know from my recent posts and my last YouTube video ( That gave three dates ), we have now entered what I can only describe as the corridor of acceleration. This is not a single energetic event, but a passage of consciousness. It is the space between one version of humanity and another, where the old is Rapidly dissolving while the new has not yet fully anchored itself. Corridors such as these have one purpose. They accelerate everything. If you are not seeing this playing out around you then look deeper because it first amplifies whatever already exists within you first. The energy is undeniable as I write this on July 31st. What is aligned now becomes stronger. What is no longer aligned will, and I mean will have to surface, sometimes often quite suddenly, asking to be acknowledged, integrated or released. Time itself can seem distorted. Emotions can become heightened. The body will work tirelessly in some case to recalibrate itself to the frequencies it has never previously held. This is why so many people are currently feeling that life is somehow speeding up while simultaneously feeling suspended between two worlds and some are going to feel it in the body that will be very obvious.

For that reason, Spirit has asked me to do something I rarely do. Rather than continually speaking into this wave, I have been guided to step back from it. To become quiet. To remain in a state of integration before the next phase of this acceleration moves through the collective at what will feel like an exponential rate that has already begun.

Because of this, there will not be a YouTube video today. Instead, I shall return on Monday with a public video discussing the next phase of this acceleration and the approaching Lion's Gate, as together we move into the second half of this extraordinary energetic wave that is already taking hold in the most extraordinary way. I have never seen energy like this before.

For those feeling the same, take this weekend to breathe. To be present. To surrender to the process, even if your mind cannot yet understand where it is leading. Some of the most profound transformations occur in the silence... between two heartbeats, long before the outer world reflects what has already changed within.

More on Monday when I release a video on my youtube channel explaining everything. Be kind to yourself. August is afoot, and so are big changes. 

AQ


Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

Comments

  1. Physically I feel all over the place. I'm either not hungry or can't get full. Sleep is illusive or I just can't seem to wake up. Still having some blurred vision and strange body pains that come and go. Yesterday went into town to get groceries and felt very disoriented. It's like my energy field is having a difficult time even temporarily anchoring into 3D at all... I guess all we can do is ride these crazy waves and see what beautiful tropical island we wash up on! ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ„๐ŸŒด๐Ÿฅฅ๐Ÿ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ˜Ž

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

'Buckle Up, Buttercups'