Light Warriors: 'It Is Time To Remember...'

Blog reader Kari sent the link to this powerful message from Anna Merkaba. Highly recommended.

https://sacredascensionmerkaba.com/2026/07/03/why-you-suddenly-cant-tolerate-what-used-to-feel-normal/

Kerry K's latest video is titled 'Why The Most Powerful Souls Feel Lost Right Now'. It echoes Anna's message. Check out the comments. You are NOT alone (18' 30" video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMxknsPeoak&t=609s

Starship Earth Ascends has some excellent intel in this post. I have subscribed to her Substack.

https://tinyurl.com/y7ed8e99

Meta took this great cloud ship pic in Slovenia.










Florian sent this pic from the Cloud Appreciation Society. It was taken by Pamela Chanarin in Capetown South Africa.










My friend Sue sent this pic from the Cloud Appreciation Society.





















Powerful post and meme from Zachary Fisher. So much TRUTH in it.
















Stunning image. Thanks Maria.


















Possum's Daily Laugh. Another brilliant Baby Trump. Many of us Light Warriors are becoming hooked on these clever little clips. It's good to laugh (one minute video).

Finally, when we have fine weather here - not as often as I would like lately - I look up at the sky and say, 'Fake!' It just looks so FAKE. The color of the blue looks weird, the clouds that are not cloud ships look painted on, and the whole thing looks like a badly executed backdrop to a badly written play.

Let's end this play already...!!!

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light
Sierra











Comments

  1. The other day when I was outside, I needed to write something down. I had two pens in my bag. I started writing with one of them, but no ink came out on the paper. Without even trying again to make it work, I broke it and took the other one that worked. I can't spend precious time on something that is not well made. The same with the 'normal' people, like a neighbor who wants me to wear a helmet when I'm riding my bike, I just asked her to stop giving me more reasons, 'change the subject please or the conversation stops here, my patience is running on empty...'πŸ€” I only have patience for TRUTH!
    Love and light from sunny DKπŸŒ¦πŸ›Έ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torsten, we have a law in NZ that you have to wear a cycle helmet. I am noticing more and more older people riding their bikes on the foreshore path, quite safely, no helmet. It's great to see people trusting themselves and not the government. Yes, I too only have patience for the TRUTH. Love and Light from night time NZ.

      Delete
  2. Thank you Sierra. We’ve had days and days of grey and wet here. Would love some sunshine to peek through tomorrow. Love and hugs to all πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ₯ΆπŸŒΈπŸŒΊ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome, Myrtle. The sun had a go today but just didn't make it through. Hoping for it to break through tomorrow and end our days of grey and wet too. Cross fingers for you down there..! Love, Light and hugs.

      Delete
  3. Our star family is showing up more and more everyday in the clouds and crop circles. ☁️πŸ’“

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possum, I meant to say that in the post...! I will do so in today's post. Thank you...!

      Delete
  4. Starship Earth: “The veil is being deleted.” We get to witness in real time the dismantling of planet Earth. I’m paying attention because I think the importance of this is huge in the whole galaxy. All eyes are on us. Wish I could just press Alt, Control, Delete and reboot the system.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indigo, that is exactly what Dolores Cannon said many times...'This is the Great Show In The Universe. All eyes are on us...' I hear you re pushing Alt, Control, Delete...!

      Delete
    2. PS. Oops! Greatest Show In The Universe...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

'Buckle Up, Buttercups'