Major Breakthrough In Cancer Treatment

Very exciting news for cancer patients and their families. This technology needs to go global ASAP.

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/116924883262561050

I love this little clip of Sylvester Stallone (Rocky) singing the praises of our C-in-C (1' 16" video).

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2077521067707437083

This interview excerpt from JD Vance shows the genuine big heart of our C-in-C (one min video).

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2077207528799179207

Jenny Schiltz's article about converging timelines is recommended reading. I resonate with it.

https://eraoflight.com/2026/07/15/timelines-are-converging-at-a-rapid-pace/

Yesterday I was blessed with this Galactic visitor, as well as the ship from the previous post.










I am reposting this cloud ship pic. Maria pointed out that it looks like a Q...! How did I not see it..??












Inspiring Zachary Fisher meme.

https://x.com/zachqfish










My daughter Liv loves dragonflies. Thanks, Jaci.










Possum's Daily Laugh. Baby Trump Part Two, following on from yesterday's post.

https://x.com/BabyNetworkNews/status/2077045030720606341

Finally, I am noticing a theme in the lives of many Light Warriors - strained relationships. Opposing beliefs, differing timelines, and a general sense of distancing.

I often give this analogy for Ascension...Two elevators side by side, one travelling gradually up, the other gradually travelling down. Unless your person is willing to travel beside you as you ascend, you must be prepared to make major adjustments to accommodate them. 

Some of our beloved 'sleepers' chose to stay 'asleep' until the last moment to accelerate their soul growth and yours. Despite appearances, you are destined to ascend together. You will know if that is the case.

However, if your soul contracts do not include ascending together, you will feel their elevator slipping further and further away. Trying to hold onto the connection could end up hurting both of you. 

Trust your soul plan. Listen to your heart/intuition for guidance.

WE'VE GOT THIS. We really do.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/









Comments

  1. The cancer treatment they are talking about sounds like Med Bed technology. The plan could be to start using it on a small scale so that people get used to the idea that imbalances can be healed with energy frequencies instead of chemicals. In the new 5D world, no one will get ill anymore. There will be so much joy that it will be impossible to be ill🙏
    Love and light🌟

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torsten, you are right - I had not thought of that cancer treatment as a front runner for med beds. The A-----ce will be gently introducing these new technologies so as not to overwhelm humanity. Thank goodness we are finally underway...! Love and Light to you and Hanne from chilly night time NZ.

      Delete
  2. Thank you Sierra and all. That cancer treatment needs to go global now. So much heartbreak out there. Even though my husband is pretty much asleep I know in my heart that we are to ascend together. Love and hugs to all 🥰🤗🌺💐

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Myrtle. Ascension is about Love. Those we love with all our hearts will be moving forward with us. The mutual love is a giant magnet. I have always known my loved ones will be safe and move forward with me. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  3. The new Cancer treatment is great news. That cloud does look like a Q, I didn’t notice it either. It’s interesting regarding ascension, I can notice which neighbours are on our ascending path and it’s very obvious to me to feel the ones on the descending path. I saw an ex neighbour at the grocery store the other day and could feel their empty vessel, lacking spirituality and a very desperate energy without talking to them and just noticing their body language around me. We are so bright that we can expose the truth around us. In the past I wasn’t as aware as I am today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indigo, like you I am sensing the separation of the wheat from the chaff in my neighborhood. I can see Light in the eyes of those who are moving forward. As you say, those who have chosen to stay in 3D Earth have almost shrunk into themselves. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  4. Even though I don’t speak to my mom, my brother or my sister very often, when I do interact with them on birthdays and holidays, It’s usually more pleasant than not. I feel distance between us but I still believe that they are going to ascend. I got the image of us boarding an escalator; they stepped on with me and are passively letting the machine lift them, while I decided to start walking up the steps like it’s a staircase. I look back and see that I am way farther up on the escalator than my family members, but they’re still there, slowly but surely rising with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anael, I love the escalator analogy too. Thank you for sharing...!

      Delete
  5. I'm a member of KerryK's online tribe, and her theme for June was chakra portals, where all of our chakras are little portals, so I loved the meme for the heart being a doorway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our heart/soul is such an important portal for our Ascension, Paula. Love and Light to you from sunny NZ.

      Delete
  6. I don't know if I ever mentioned that one day, a few years back, I was told that you can ask to see a fairy. So I went into my backyard, where there were tons of dragonflies around, and respectfully asked if I could see one of them. Suddenly, I swear that a dragonfly flew right in front of me, and there was a FAIRY RIDING IT! It looked like a person, only with little wings. It was AMAZING! I will never forget that - I feel so honored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Deb that is amazing...!! Source always says to ask for what you want, then BELIEVE. Awesome connection with the fairy.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

'Buckle Up, Buttercups'