POTUS Is Safe

Intel is running red hot over events surrounding our C-in-C. I noticed that he (one of his doubles) returned from Europe in his old plane with the Tiffany Blue livery. Hmmm.

Trust the plan. The A-----ce is in FULL control. 

Que drop 661:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: e2ade3 No.231651 πŸ“
POTUS is safe.
Protected by PATRIOTS.
Q

There was a 'sudden death' of a US congressman. Me thinks there will be more 'sudden deaths' during July and August. They will be HOT months indeed - and I am not talking about the weather. Que warned us.

My friend Sue sent this pic from the Cloud Appreciation Society. Sue said some of the members know they are photographing cloud ships.












Florian sent me this cloud ship pic, also from the Cloud Appreciation Society. Note the partially obscured vertical pole rising through a ring above the large disc shape. That is NOT a natural phenomenon. The pic was taken by Elin Holmberg in Sky Valley California.










Florian also sent this excellent meme from Paul Gold White Eagle.








Profound meme. Thanks Maria.











Possum's Daily Laugh. We used the USA version of this phobia support group clip a while back. I think this UK version is funnier. Enjoy (2' 12" video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koNwUeG-iKE

Finally, thank you lovely blog readers for all your comments on the birthday post. I appreciate each and every one of you. We are scattered all over the world - literally - from the bottom of the South Island NZ right up to Iceland. This is truly a global 5D community. We are practicing Unity Consciousness every day.

Please keep commenting. It uplifts us all in this community.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/


Comments

  1. Happy anniversary to your special blog you created last year. I’m amazed the time has gone by so quickly, The cloud ship photos are just amazing and I love the posts from our tribe from around the globe. We have some amazing changes unfolding this summer and I’m doing my best to hang in there during the desert heat and trust the best is yet to come. Blessings ⭐️πŸ™❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ami, thank you for your lovely comment. Yes, the time has gone quickly. I'll send you over some of our chilly winter weather. Let's do a trade...! I firmly believe that the Best Is Yet To Come. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  2. The man in the video in yesterday's post, 'Why millions of people are loosing interest in everything' were very good at explaining it and I said, yes, that's how I feel' many times. I am not interested in going out to restaurants, cafe's, museums. I prefer being close to my home and it's not because of my age: when I was younger, it was the same, but it's even more now. Who wants to sit i a cafe with loud AI computerized music and spend the same amount of money on a cup of coffee that you could by a whole bag of good quality coffee with in the grocery store? I think that if many people prefer to mainly live their life in their own sorroundings it will make the whole neighborhood a good place to live with love between neighbors and a good place for children to grow up - and a good place for our friends 'upstairs' to land somedayπŸ›Έ
    Love and light☁️⛅πŸŒ€πŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torsten, I completely agree with you! Love and Light to all πŸ™πŸ’–

      Delete
    2. Torsten, like Carolina, I completely agree with you too...! Ditto to everything you said. The Great Divide with humanity could be judged on who genuinely enjoys cafes and restaurants now...and who doesn't. Love and Light to you from rainy NZ.

      Delete
    3. Yes, I agree with you, too!

      Delete
  3. Things are indeed getting hot on the Earth stage both figuratively and literally (gonna be 90-100F here the next few days, or about 32-38C). This mercury retrograde is stirring up all kinds of old junk in my dreams. Wounds, addictions, fears, patterns you name it! Please be gentle with ourselves and others as we process and face all our old stuff. On a lighter note, I washed my Jeep for the first time in months. There was a miniscule chance of rain last night. It poured about 3a.m... πŸ™„πŸ€·☔😎🧑

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CC, I am just off a phone call from a dear LW friend. My exact words to him: 'I intend to be very gentle on myself from now on...'. Snap!
      We are having a lot of rain lately, grrr. But it does mean that my car gets washed regularly...!! As for genuine car washing, not my favorite 3D task. In fact, I have very few 'favorite' 3D tasks, so to speak.

      Delete
    2. Oh, and PS re Mercury Retrograde dreams...another Snap! I have had the oddest visitors from my past in my dreams. I regularly wake up thinking, 'What was THAT about...???'

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday to my favorite blog! Also I laughed so hard at that phobia workshop video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Margarita. Me too re the phobia workshop video...! I have watched it three times and had tears of laughter each time. It is brilliant...!

      Delete
  5. The cloud ship pics and memes are just beautiful and I am grateful for the shares and this blog. Thanks Sierra! Oh and thank goodness our POTUS is the most epic actor and super protected. πŸ›ΈπŸ’“

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Possum. Yes re our amazing POTUS. The Alliance operation is truly incredible.

      Delete
  6. Finally got caught up on your posts, this weekend was… something else, to put it mildly. On Friday, Raven’s car broke down when we were in a drive-thru, and we had to push it into a parking lot.

    Keep in mind that my own car has issues and can only be driven for about 15 minutes before the oil pressure sensor starts to randomly turn on and off, which could just be a sensor issue, but might indicate a problem with my engine.

    Raven’s car shook violently and then the engine just stopped working; pressing the gas pedal did nothing, and it wouldn’t shift gears. Trying to crank the engine did nothing either.

    We tried to get some advice from an employee at a nearby auto parts store, and we purchased some products to see if we could fix the car for cheap. However, we were given tools for the wrong engine layout, so we couldn’t even try out those ideas, and the auto parts store was already closed by the time we found out.

    The battery also died from our multiple attempts to crank the engine, so after a couple hours of nonsense, we were forced to get the car towed back home, which cost $224. We have never had to get our cars towed before, so that was very stressful. It was about 10-11pm when we got home, and we were both utterly exhausted.

    The next day, we did what we could to take care of errands, and of course my car’s oil pressure sensor started acting up. I can’t tell if there is an issue with the engine because my check engine light has been on for years due to one of my catalytic converters needing to be replaced, which is very expensive.

    I called my dad to update him on the situation, and he told me to check the oil in my car. Raven and I took a look and it seemed like my oil was okay, despite being way overdue for an oil change (I was until recently unaware that the oil should be changed regularly even if the car isn’t driven very often).

    The last time I tried to get an oil change a few months ago, they refused to service my car, claiming the oil cap was sludgy and they had too hard of a time getting it off, and said I would need to have a proper mechanic look at my car. Well, when my dad told me to look at my car on Saturday, Raven had no issues getting the oil cap off, so I don’t know what those mechanics were going on about.

    I decided to go to a different auto shop to get my oil done, and they changed it with no issue, and added an engine cleaner.

    We were initially extremely stressed out about money because Raven and I are the worst at keeping any savings, and we had just spent hundreds of dollars on some dental work for Raven the same day that his car broke down. However, I did have that $200 that I swore I would never touch because it was meant for the lockdowns.

    Since I decided to get my oil changed right away, I had to put that $200 back into my bank account so that I wouldn’t be flat broke for two weeks.

    Raven and I have to drive one car to work, but it’s very convenient that we work at the same job and our schedules are almost identical. We’ll be needing to do that for a while until we can figure out what’s wrong with his car and scrounge up the money for repairs.

    As for my car, we hope that the oil pressure sensor will stop going off because I not only got an oil change but also added an engine cleaner. However, if that problem persists, we are hoping that it’s just a sensor issue and not a bigger problem.

    My dad said to just use my car for commuting to work and back for a week to allow the engine cleaner to do it’s thing, then try going on a longer drive to see if the sensor turns on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anael, sending you so much sympathy and love re your car woes. Goodness me, this dying 3D world can be so challenging at times. Please know that you are not alone. We Are With You. Love, Light and hugs to you and Raven.

      Delete
    2. Something that didn’t cross my mind earlier to point out is how I handled this whole situation emotionally. I have noticed an immense strength within me recently; it is far more difficult to send me into hysterics. I think if this happened last year, I might have been sobbing with fear and inconsolable, but despite feeling a lot of fear and stress, I was able to stay calm and only once did I feel a wobble in my lip and some tears fall down my cheek. I did feel some stress induced body shakes too, but my overall steadiness while experiencing something so upsetting that I’ve never experienced before is kind of astonishing. I feel like my emotional core has become a lot more solid in recent months, and it’s so gratifying to see all the years of hard work pay off.

      Delete
    3. Well done, Anael. I too am noticing that I am much stronger emotionally - more confident, more assertive, more ready to get my needs met. My people-pleasing recovery has kicked into high gear. I believe we Light Warriors are now ascending rapidly which explains our emerging emotional strength and courage.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Insight Landed With A Thud

Hopi Prophecy Unfolding In Real Time