White House Official P---demic Report
This official White House report is reviving strong interest in The P---demic Man.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/lab-leak-true-origins-of-covid-19/
Kab re-posted a 2023 post about The P---demic Man. Please use your discernment, as always.
https://twitter.com/Kabamur/status/1636899259810471936
This depiction of the combined operation between our Galactic friends and the boots on the ground A-----ce is thrilling (4 minute video).
https://twitter.com/Kabamur/status/2082428315584057741
Excellent Dolores Cannon video about manifestation, titled 'Nothing Is Impossible' (25 minute video).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-5HTMI6CCE
Starship Earth Ascends posted this Aquarius Full Moon meme. The effects last for weeks.
Perfect meme for these times. Thanks, Maria.
Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. Always a giggle.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/67VBWwedoDs
Finally, Stephen forwarded this message from Colleen Marshall, partner of the greatly missed Sheldon Nidle, whom many of us followed before his untimely death. I have his book You Are Becoming A Galactic Human.
'The Universe is showing us a divide right now.Do not engage with the lower dimensional behaviors.
Acknowledge it for what it is ~~ projection, ego, and unhealed wounds.
Stay on your path, keep moving forward, do not invite the past back in.
Your divine message is to stay on track.
Intention and focus are your allies.' (Colleen Marshall)
Many years ago I had a job that I didn't like. I was sad when I went to bed and hated to get up in the morning because I had to spend my precious life enetgy on that job. I played with the thought that I had a stand in who could go to work for me everyday while I could live my own life the way that suited me. Later I read about the clones. The elites could just order a clone to live their official life for them so that they could do whatever they wanted in secret. My fantasy about my own personal clone was a comfort so I could dream nyself away from a hard 3D reality, but the ungodly ones could do it for real? -a way to recognize a clone is that it cant think its own thoughts, but people who follw the msm are so clone like that it's not easy to spot a real clone after all, and maybe clones don't exist..?
ReplyDeleteLove and light🧡🛸
Torsten, I can certainly relate to having that kind of job - I had a few of those during my working life. Gritting my teeth as I drove to work every day. SO grateful to be retired.
DeleteI am certain that clones exist. Many of the elites use body doubles but mostly it would be clones. There were many cloning facilities in the DUMBS. Thankfully that is all coming to an end. Love and Light to you and Hanne.