White House Ramps Up Disclosure

This extraordinary short animated video was posted on the official White House X site. I watched it an hour ago - 15 million views. Now - 16 million, and climbing. Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming (36" video).

https://x.com/WhiteHouse/status/2081553785302716662

Kab posted about the White House video.

https://twitter.com/Kabamur/status/2081560107339645100

Alexander Quinn and many others predicted that the window from 26th July -12th August would be hugely significant. It is underway with a roar. 

A post about the rare double alignment and total solar eclipse on 12th August.

https://x.com/MrMBB333/status/2081418268850757655

Possum found a short excerpt from the excellent Chase Hughes video on The Truman Show that was deleted from YT. Highly recommended. Thanks, Possum.

https://rumble.com/shorts/v7dbbn0?e9s=src_v1_eh_us

Brenda Hoffman's latest channeled message, inspiring as always.

https://lifetapestrycreations.wordpress.com/2026/07/27/new-world-new-creations/

Very interesting cloud ship pic from Jalquin in Sunshine Coast, Australia.










Eileene is thrilled to see our Galactic friends back at her place in Nevada.










Delightful meme. Thanks Possum.


Lovely meme, thanks Jaci.













Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/OZgoKfQkfWQ

I know several people who are experiencing deep grief over the loss of a much loved pet. Sending hugs to all of you who are going through this experience. I personally believe that our departed pets are waiting for us on The Other Side. My belief is echoed by many psychics and channelers. It is only a temporary parting.

Stay on your 60,000 foot perch. There is a LOT going on behind the scenes. Some of it is starting to leak through via official channels, eg White House X site. 

Buckle up, Light Warriors.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/


Comments

  1. The blackcurrant bushes in my garden have so many blackcurrants this summer. I've never seen so many before on those bushes. I believe that it's the frequncy on Earth that has hecome so light that bushes, flowers and vegetables become bigger than usual - and in time it will be more easy to be happy. I and my wife had our sweet old cat put to sleep yesterday and we are grieving the loss of a beautiful friend, because he was a beautiful friend. Animals are unconditional love. The 3D matrix can be so unfairπŸ€”
    Love and lightπŸŒ€πŸ›Έ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torsten, it is really true, even on my terrace plants and trees are growing out of hand. Plants are pure being and accept these cosmic energies without barriers. Love and light to all πŸ™πŸ’–

      Delete
    2. Torsten, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved cat. Yes, our pets are pure unconditional love. Sending you and Hanne big hugs as you grieve your loss.
      Not only plants are growing faster than usual. My hairdresser said that her clients are commenting on how fast their hair has grown in the last few weeks - in the middle of winter...!

      Delete
    3. Sorry to hear about your kitty-cat Torsten. Pets are truly loving reminders on this journey and never easy to let them go.
      I'm learning to let go of any attempts to wake people up or spout truth. My peace is much more valuable! Much🧑 everyone!

      Delete
    4. πŸˆπŸŒˆπŸ˜‡πŸ’“ Peace be with you, your wife and your beloved cat. Much love. πŸ’“

      Delete
    5. Many many thanks to everybody. Your wishes for me, Hanne and Basse are much appreciated.
      The tears come in waves. Now that my cat is no longer here, I realize that I loved him even more than I thought I did🐱🌨
      Love and light🧑

      Delete
    6. Torsten, that is exactly how I felt when our beloved family cat Sammy died. I knew I loved him but he left such a profound hole in my daily life. I realized that he had been a constant loving presence, and I did feel guilty that I took him for granted.
      CC, I have also given up on spouting truth to people. They know where to find me when SHTF..!!

      Delete
  2. Wow what a post. Thank you so much. Love and hugs to all πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸŒΊπŸ’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Myrtle. Love, Light and hugs to you and Liz.

      Delete
  3. Love and peace be with you, Torsten, we understand your sorrow.

    The planetary alignment meme on twitter didn’t make any sense to me, since it was showing earth twice. If any of you can explain what the post was trying to show, I would appreciate it. My confusion compelled me to draw up a transit chart for Aug 12th, and what I found is even cooler than whatever that guy was trying to share. There are five planets in our sky that will be hovering within a degree or so of 4 degrees in their respective signs: Pluto at 3 degrees Aquarius, Neptune at 4 degrees Aries, Uranus at 5 degrees Gemini, Mercury at 5 degrees Leo, and Venus at 5 degrees Libra. The aspects being made between these five planets will create a pentagram, with Uranus being at the head of the star formation. I am excited to see what this geometry will manifest, especially during an eclipse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool Anael! Thank you! πŸŒŽπŸ’“

      Delete
    2. Thanks Anael and Love and light to youπŸ™πŸ•Š

      Delete
    3. Well done, Anael - excellent summary of the planetary alignment. It is a BIG deal.

      Delete
  4. πŸš€πŸ›ΈπŸ›ΈπŸ›Έ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brenda's message reminds me that I spent an entire meditation session simply envisioning all the amazing things that we could experience on this New Earth, including traveling to different dimensions, taking rides in spaceships, visiting underground civilizations, trying all those things I didn't get a chance to up until now... all with healthy bodies and a beautiful, pristine Mother Earth to experience it with! It was my longest meditation yet. (And I realize I haven't even scratched the surface of all the things we will be able to do/accomplish.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Deb, that is an amazing meditation. Very inspiring...! I will try that myself. Yes, you are right - it is only a taste of the incredible marvels of life in the higher dimensions.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

Insight Landed With A Thud