Coach Jerry Guest Post

I am very happy that my dear friend Coach Jerry has written a guest post for us. Enjoy.


Dear Community of Love and Light,

I have a special treat for you today.

Without getting too technical, I want to share a word of encouragement by way of energetic analysis.

A lot has been said about the importance of either maintaining or increasing our personal frequency.

From Kerry K. to Alexander Quinn... from Brenda Hoffman's channelings to many others, it should be obvious that our energetic fields, both individually and collectively, are directly related to our Ascension journey.

In fact, I believe our strong desire for a higher level of unity consciousness is also connected to the individual frequencies we carry.

Personally, I have come to express little interest these days in those who offer a low frequency or weak energy output. They are an NPC type of pain in the derrière in my life. Indeed, an emotional drain. I have unceremoniously let go of most of them.

Keep your vibrations high, dear community... and your eyes towards the skies. It appears our Galactic Federation family is poised to manifest themselves in a spectacular way... sooner, than later. Film at 11.

Meanwhile, here are a few reminders...techniques to consider in your own Ascension journey.

Note: The following suggestions are not an exhaustive list. Nonetheless, these actions and attitudes will definitely increase your internal frequency of love and light.

1. Prayer: Sends one of the highest known frequencies of communication to Source

2. Meditation: (Ditto)

3. Personal Growth: A powerful transformational tool in our Ascension...3D to 5D.

4. Giving of self...  beyond self: (Another ditto - smile)

5. Seek Unity Consciousness: Together, throughout the entire cosmos, we are to become a force of love, light, and truth to the highest level of good and for goodness sake.

Finally, did you know that vibrational frequencies have a physical, tangible, and measurable 3D equivalent? 

It is an actual science called Cymatics.

To simplify: The specific pitch or frequency (measured in Hertz) dictates the exact shape that appears in physical form, under certain conditions:

In a standard cymatics experiment, a material-like sand or salt is placed on a sensitive surface (like a metal plate). An audio oscillator or speaker then pumps a continuous sound frequency through that surface.

• Lower frequencies: Create large, broad, and relatively simple geometric shapes.

• Higher frequencies: Force the material into highly intricate, complex, and tightly woven patterns.

Very interesting!

I have attached a short video to help provide better insight.

Cymatic Frequency

30 sec

https://youtube.com/shorts/0wZXh4KjI5s?is=70LDuB6hFjfJums2


_______________

Thank you, dear community, for your ultra‐high supportive frequency. I can feel it. Your many birthday wishes last week sent a flood of joy and gratitude into my heart. I was awestruck. Thank you.

Here we go, family. NCSWIC.

Hold tightly to your personal faith and courage. This ride is about to get even more challenging. We are ready. And remember...we have each other... vibrant and vibrating high at 60,000 feet.

Warmly,

Coach Jerry 



Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Beautiful like a bouquet of flowers! πŸ’. I saw a clip on Netflix many years ago and watched sand change based on the frequency that was played right at it. I also have Masaru Emoto’s cards with high frequency words and an image of the crystal formation. You can write a high frequency word and and tape it to your water glass or put it underneath to infuse your water. If you need healing then use that word. Thank you Coach Jerry, this information is sooooooo important for us to keep our frequency high. Our thoughts literally form patterns in our bioenergetic field just like what Coach Jerry is talking about. I love this blog and anything related to increasing your frequency. This is why we came here. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the helpful reminder Coach Jerry! It can be quite the challenge to raise or even maintain a high frequency here. Kinda like swimming around in a septic tank and trying not to get dirty or gross... I have noticed more of a disconnect with negative people and concepts lately. The new 5D world keeps getting closer! Maybe our awakening will come in a brilliant, instant flash (the timeline I'm certainly intending!). In the meantime I'm grateful for slower steady progress too.πŸ€·πŸ™❤️😎

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Tartarian researchers have come to the conclusion that the Tartarians used cymatics to build their magnificent architecture. Many years ago while attending an expo I took a vocie toning class and the instructor placed tiny metal shavings on top of a long conference table. She led us to tone and then view the shapes the shavings took on. They were beautiful! I always remember this quote, "your cells are listening to what your mind is thinking." Our minds create our biology. Many thanks Coach Jerry! πŸ’“

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

Insight Landed With A Thud