Did She Just Say: 'Med Bed On Air Force One'..??
A RSBN reporter dropped a TRUTH bomb at the Republican Mid-Term Convention...'Many people believe he has a med bed on Air Force One. Whatever he does, it's working...'
https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117259405751259788
Light Warriors, this is a BIG deal. Med beds are now out in the public arena for those with ears to hear and eyes to see. Wow. More of this please, Alliance.
Another TRUTH bomb for those with eyes to see. Thanks again, Kat. Love this pic.
https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117259043833111100
Coach Jerry sent me this extraordinary clip. Unmissable. Hint: JFK and Project L--king Glass (one minute video).
https://x.com/PastorBobJ67896/status/2098750356171673996
Florian sent me this article about Ascension symptoms after my post yesterday where I talked about my time discombobulation. The article is long but highly recommended. My lovely hairdresser Shayna usually cuts my hair every six weeks. Lately, I feel I need her services every three weeks.
https://goldenageofgaia.com/2026/09/11/ascension-symptoms-due-to-5d-awakening-and-dna-activations/
This image is from Dolores Cannon's book The Three Waves of Volunteers And The New Earth. It depicts the 3D/5D Earth splitting. Michael Taylor constructed the image after attending her lecture.
Florian sent this delightful cloud ship pic from the Cloud Appreciation Society. Sarah Taylor took the pic at Lake Chautauqua New York. Her caption: 'A lone fractus cloud coming in for a landing...'
I love this meme, thanks Jaci.
I agree, Maria. Very cool meme.
Possum Daily Baby Trump Laugh. So funny - they just get better and better.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/pDAIjXGKb08
Lovely Light Warriors, it's a gorgeous Spring day here in NZ. I am looking forward to a video call with Jayde in two hours. We will do our monthly channeling of the Light Beings. Always a pleasure for Jayde and me. We are so blessed.
Stay comfy on your 60,000 foot perch. The view is great from up here...
WE'VE GOT THIS.
Where We Go One We Go All
Love and Light
Sierra
https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/
I get my dogs nail clipped every six weeks. Before I know it the next appointment pops up before I’ve almost finished the last one!!!!
ReplyDeleteI’m soooo looking forward to reading the channelling. Love and hugs ❤️πΊππ₯°π€©
That's exactly what it feels like, Myrtle. It's crazy..! Great session with Jayde, will post tomorrow. Love, Light and hugs.
DeleteI just now realized I missed an animal rescue event to give away free pet food because I thought I had just done it. What is time? Geez... π€ͺπ♂️
ReplyDeleteWow, Possum, I know you were looking forward to that event...! That is an excellent example of the weirdness of time. I was thinking just now about something that happened on Friday. It was only two days ago, yet it felt like weeks ago. Hugs to you.
DeleteI read the ascension symptoms article from the bottom up, I love reading that way sometimes. The 3D/5D Earth split image looks just the way it was described to me back in 2010. One of my strongest Ascension symptoms is lack of sleep, but the article explains that we don’t need to sleep as long anymore. I think this is why I can go all day without a nap and if I need one it is about 10 minutes.
ReplyDeleteIndigo, that article gave an excellent summary of Ascension symptoms. The 3D/5D Earth split image is a great depiction of what is currently occurring, albeit not physically but dimensionally. Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming/currently happening...!!
DeleteI've experienced many of the ascension symptoms listed in the Golden Age of Gaia message, though strangely enough, none of the weight gain symptoms. I believe that is because I have already worked through those issues in the last years after my husband's passing. The major vertigo I've only experienced once, but I have had instances where I feel it coming and I find a way to ground myself as quickly as I can, so I've so far averted it. My brain hasn't felt as if it's fully functional for a while now. My main issue seems to be saying the OPPOSITE of what the words mean... like Hot when I mean Cold and such. Very strange.
ReplyDeleteDeb, losing words and mixing them up seems to be a very common Ascension symptoms. I struggle multiple times a day to find words. That never happened several years ago. I was thinking this morning, I wonder if it's because we are so close to telepathy now on 5D Earth and we are 'not bothering' with words as much!
DeleteThe food related ascension symptoms seem to be prominent for me right now, I haven’t been able to control what I’m eating lately, I just want all the junk food. My diet has never been that great, but I feel completely out of control right now. The emotional mood swings are happening to me too. Maybe I’m still feeling depressed over my car situation. My dad is helping me out tremendously by letting me borrow his new car, but Raven and I are likely still facing huge expenses to get our cars fixed. Not knowing how much we’ll have to spend on repairs is weighing heavily on my mind and heart.
ReplyDelete