Elon Musk Truth Bomb
Elon Musk dropped a big TRUTH bomb on MSM Fox News. Alliance in FULL control (25" video).
https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117344049543589313
Chinese President Xi Jinping's recent visit to the White House is a highly signficant marker in the Alliance operation. Remember, the White Hat Alliance of USA/China/Russia is working together behind the scenes. Anything else is just optics to appease the masses until the last moment.
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/117345053471706888
Please use your discernment with this intel. However, we DO know it is coming. October..?? Why not.
https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117345675575038703
This little video is one of the best descriptions of our Light Warrior Earth mission that I have ever heard. Highly recommended. Thanks, Possum (1' 35" video).
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/H0YXAiiNACU
Florian sent this striking pic from the Cloud Appreciation Society (pun intended). It was taken by Robyn Molnar at Goodyear Arizona.
This large cloud ship is parked above my neighbor's house right now. Hi, Galactic friends..!
Powerful meme. Thanks, Possum.
Cool meme. Thanks, Maria.
Possum's Baby Trump Daily Laugh. Major TRUTH bomb in today's clip. Clones..??
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UORXT8Bagyg
Finally, I like to share my on-going Ascension journey without any sugar-coating. Yesterday morning I had a major emotional wobble. I plummeted into fear, uncertainty, loneliness - you name it. Quite the brew of emotional turmoil.
But - and here is the most important thing - I went for a long walk, talked to my spirit guides, came home, meditated, and I completely righted my sad little boat within an hour.
That is the sheer beauty of the Ascension roller coaster. There are huge downs, but they are quickly followed by an up. And so it goes. Interestingly, and not surprisingly, the downs are usually accompanied by an overwhelming sense of exhaustion.
This too shall pass. It all passes.
As the Federation of Light said in a recent Blossom Goodchild channeling: 'NOTHING MATTERS. It's all just experience...' Indeed. But it sure feels real when you are deeply immersed in it.
Thank goodness for spirit guides and Light Warrior friends.
WE'VE GOT THIS.
Where We Go One We Go All
Love and Light
Sierra
https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/
Thank you Sierra and all. It certainly is a hard road. I love the James McCrae Instruction for Visiting Earth. Listening to it I thought, “Why did I sign up to this long hard road” then my next instant thought was, “I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else at the moment”. It is a long hard road with many ups and downs but the beauty at the end of it all keeps me going. Love, light and truth to all πΊπΈπ₯°π€
ReplyDeleteThank you for your lovely comment, Myrtle. And so prompt..! Let's get our diaries together and work out a time to chat this week. Hugs to you from Windy Top of the South.
DeleteQuote from the video of why we came to this realm. "We assigned our selves to this realm to break up the monotony of eternity." Yup, the 3 books called "Conversations with God" pretty much said this. We were bored being a beam of light in bliss. I am ready for more adventures in other realms and other avatar bodies that are free from so much manipulation. I envision myself with all of my new skills of perception on other missions of assistance, exploration and new friendships. πΈ
ReplyDeleteAwesome comment, Possum. I'm going to quote you in tomorrow's post..! Hugs to you.
DeleteSo happy you were able to bounce back so quickly Sierra. Thank you for sharing the steps you took to ground yourself.
ReplyDeleteThank you Indigo. Yes, a true blessing how quickly we bounce back...!
DeleteI really liked that video about our earth mission, and I agree with Possum about wanting to have more adventures — just not in 3D π
ReplyDeleteAnael, I love the gentle joy of the young man who reads it out. He is clearly a highly evolved soul. And yes, more adventures for me too - just not in 3D...!!
Delete