Elon Musk: 'Universal HIGH Income...'

Elon Musk dropped a massive TRUTH bomb on the clueless MSM at a White House presser. 

His exact words will gladden the heart of every weary Light Warrior on this planet: Universal HIGH Income. Did anyone say NESARA/GESARA...?? (2 minute video)

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117357054183212467

Starship Earth Ascends latest newsletter is packed with excellent intel. Recommended.

https://tinyurl.com/3rtebs84

This post from Zachary Fisher discusses how our relationships constantly shift as we ascend.

https://twitter.com/zachqfish/status/2104924690913329563

A recent visit to my place from our Galactic friends. Always a pleasure.










Jalquin sent this beautiful sunset pic from Sunshine Coast Australia. It looks like a painting.










I strongly resonate with this Zachary Fisher meme. 











Great meme. Thanks, Jaci.
















Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. Another amazing TRUTH bomb. These clips are rocking it.

My Light Warrior friend Ged phoned this morning. I said to him, 'I am standing staring at my garden, contemplating the sheer monotony of this mission...' He replied: 'I hear you...'

That one short interaction is all it takes to remind me that I am not alone. Thank God, I am not alone on this Earth mission to liberate humanity. You lovely blog readers remind me every single day that I am never alone - ever.

Meanwhile, we plough on, heading towards the finish-line and the VICTORY parties. My daily constant mantra, said out loud while I am walking along the beach...

'The Best Is Yet To Come...The Best Is Yet To Come...The Best Is Yet To Come...'

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light
Sierra


Comments

  1. Thank you Sierra and all. We can be so grateful that we are not alone. To not have a community like this and be awake would be so hard. So thank you Sierra, all the blog readers, my Mum and Dad (AKA Liz and Tony), Susan and my dear pets Rosie (dog) and Sam (cat). I couldn’t be on this journey without your support and love.
    Love, light and truth to all ❤️๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿฅฐ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myrtle, I am very grateful to have you in my close soul tribe circle. We are blessed to have each other. I am looking forward to meeting Liz at some point, hopefully soon...! Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete
  2. The fact that truth bombs are being spoken in public by Elon and The President must mean we are very close. Starship Earth Ascends is confirming this as well, hooray! ๐Ÿฅณ. I’m not a prepper but I think we will all be ok when SHTF. Truth bombs in Baby Trump videos too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indigo, yes I agree re those TRUTH bombs now being dropped quite openly in public. That is a very big deal. Yay..!! And yes, the Baby Trump videos are getting the message out too. Loving them.

      Delete
  3. I understand your statement about the monotony Sierra. I washed windows and sills/frames for almost 5 hours straight yesterday on 2 houses๐Ÿ™„. Everything in 3D just takes so much maintenance and care. Our bodies, buildings, autos, gardens/lawns, etc... Can't wait to just create with a thought!
    Yesterday when I woke up I kept feeling an energy pulse in my left heel. It varied from almost constant to about every 3 seconds. It felt like something huge had activated. In the TG channel I frequent others mentioned feeling it too. Maybe something like the pyramids or a higher frequency grid switched on?!?๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜Ž❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CC, snap re the windows...!! Every morning I look at my windows which seem to get dirty within weeks of being cleaned. This morning I thought, 'I cannot be bothered washing them. What a boring thing to have to do...'
      That is very interesting re the pulse in your heel..! I haven't experienced it - yet. It makes sense that the pyramids are being activated beneath our feet, doesn't it..?
      Looking forward to our chat soon...!!

      Delete
  4. My sister and brother are coming next week for a high school reunion and for us to go on a short trip to sprinkle our Mom's ashes next week. I haven't seen them in years and I am still the odd ball, although that doesn't mean we haven't been in touch. It will be an interesting visit and the timing is even more interesting. Hugs all around. ๐Ÿ’“

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possum, it will be a very interesting experience after all these years. Hugs to you, dear friend.

      Delete
  5. I am so ready to not have to do chores anymore, or exercise and “eat right.” I miss having a body that was vibrant and healthy with no effort!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anael, I hear you re chores, exercise and eating 'right'. It is so boring and monotonous every day dealing with those issues. I do them on auto pilot with a LOT of sighing...! I can't even pretend to care any more. Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Insight Landed With A Thud

Hopi Prophecy Unfolding In Real Time