Alliance Claims The Americas

Our C-in-C is staking the Alliance claim on the Americas. This map is so cool. Great intel, thanks Kat.

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117230991902291904

Brenda Hoffman's latest channeled message, inspiring as always.

https://lifetapestrycreations.wordpress.com/2026/09/07/you-have-the-power-2/

Possum sent me the link to this Lily Nova personal QHHT session. Recommended. I haven't watched it yet (43 minute video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD7KDM_ZkP4

I had some Galactic visitors outside my place yesterday.










Powerful meme. Thanks, Florian. Love the cloud ship.








Very cute meme. Thanks, Jaci.










Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. I am seeing comms in these amusing clips. We are getting close to the 25th Anniversary of 9/11. Fact: Concrete reinforced buildings don't burn to the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/AXBx-EdWktA

Finally, I am dedicating this post to my dear friend Bev. Bev lives in a resthome, does not have great health, yet still manages to forward my posts every day to a keen group of blog followers in her area. Hi to the Howick group..! Bev shines her brilliant light every day. She is my role model for staying positive through challenging times.

Lovely Light Warriors, stay calm on your 60,000 foot perch. The White House announcement is HUGE. Our long time of waiting is coming to an end.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/





Comments

  1. Good golly gosh it is getting exciting isn’t it. I know things are happening but it will be wonderful to see things happening that is more viewable to the asleep. Here’s to you Bev. How cool that you share this blog with more followers. Go you. Love and hugs to all πŸ’πŸŒΊπŸŒΈ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myrtle, I agree with you that it is time for the sleepers to awaken from their long slumber. Methinks we won't have long to wait...! Love, Light and hugs to you down there. And a hug for Liz too...!

      Delete
  2. I just thought of a line from A Course in Miracles I found comforting. "The word inevitable is terrifying to the ego, yet joyous to the Soul". The wakeup and our full healing is here. Nothing can stop it, any attempts to delay are futile. Whatever difficulties we may experience now are only temporary. We've collectively forgotten our glorious origin and true identities. Oh how wondrous it'll be when the Light fully returns in all its splendor!🌞⚡🀩πŸ₯³πŸ˜ŽπŸ§‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CC, I love that quote. It is so true. I am going to quote you again today in the post...!! Oh how wondrous indeed. We Light Warriors are doing splendidly holding the Light as the 3D matrix crumbles around us. Love and Light to you in Michigan.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Bev is such a treasured part of this community.

      Delete
  4. Yes, thank you Bev for spreading the truth!. Really enjoyed reading Brenda’s blog, we are so very close…Freedom, Joy, Peace πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ. Lily Nova personal QHHT session Was so interesting. This totally explains some of my dreams that felt too real. C.S. Lewis meme is spot on. Lovely cloudships near your home Sierra, how wonderful to see them there so often. I bet you are taken aboard at night πŸ›Έ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indigo, after watching Lily Nova's QHHT session, I realized that I must be going onboard ships every night. Actually, it explains why I often see ships first thing in the morning when I open my curtains. They are waiting until I appear, then leaving for the day...! Hugs to you.

      Delete
  5. I am doing my best to follow Brenda’s advice, and choose to follow my joy despite the troubles that Raven and I are dealing with. I felt inspired this year to put together a Halloween costume, which is unusual for me. I love expressing myself with my clothing, so I guess it’s not too unusual. I am crafting a moth costume, so I have been searching online for garments and accessories. I bought a cape that looks like moth wings, and a handmade moth antenna headband. I am going to use my macrame skills to create a set of jewelry to go with my outfit, and I am going to decorate the moth antennae with velvet, fake flowers and maybe some jewels. My lower mind says that I shouldn’t be spending any of my money on frivolous things that bring me joy since I still don’t know how much it will cost me to repair my car and Raven’s car, but I am choosing to follow my heart instead and allow myself to be creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anael, your moth costume sounds so cute..! Following your creativity is bringing you joy, and that is the best we Light Warriors can wish for at present. Go you...! Hugs to you and Raven.

      Delete
  6. Brenda's blog just gave me great hope! I admit I've had a few days where my spidy senses have been tingling over all this information regarding power and water shortages coming, on top of letting myself fret over the predicted weather for this winter (more ice storms). But according to Brenda's message, much of that is going to be happening in 3D, and I chose to no longer identify (that's the going phrase, right?) with 3D. The mantra I start each day with is "I am anchored into my highest timeline; I release all connections to the old world." Then I list all that I am grateful for. That and my increased meditation time each day has made a major impact on my nervous system - no more anxiety! Instead, I chose to envision a mild winter where I live, and if there are any shortages, they will not be in my area either, or if they are, they too will be brief and hardly noticeable. I am going to continue to send Light and Love to Mother Earth and all who dwell upon her. It's going to be wild ride, for sure, but that doesn't mean those who are spending most of their time in 5D are going to have to suffer through it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb. It will only be a wild ride for those who choose it. Those of us who choose peace and joy will experience that. Sending you warm thoughts for a mild winter. Love, Light and hugs to you and your family.

      Delete
    2. Your comment brought tears to my eyes, and lately that's been my sign of the TRUTH of what I just heard. Thanks for that!

      Delete
    3. Deb, feeling suddenly emotional has always been my sign of TRUTH. I trust it implicitly.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Insight Landed With A Thud

Hopi Prophecy Unfolding In Real Time