Pleiadian Perspective on 9/11

It is 11th September here in NZ. There is always more to an event than we can perceive with our 3D senses. I resonate with this perspective on 9/11. We honor those Galactic Federation souls.

https://twitter.com/Kabamur/status/2098042940593672211

I agree whole-heartedly with this message. Sananda/Jesus returns as our friend. He never wanted to be worshipped in the first place. And he's got a wonderful sense of humor.

https://twitter.com/Kabamur/status/2098210603303424454

My dear friend Coach Jerry sent me this link. So much TRUTH in this post.

https://x.com/Daniell64334313/status/2098026452365246944

Florian sent me this inspirational video. Words of wisdom, quite literally (30" video).

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/TMomGq-JQa8

Cory took this beautiful pic from her backyard in San Diego. What is the green orb...??












Eileene took this interesting cloud pic from her backyard in Nevada. 










Powerful meme. Thanks, Jaci.










Indeed. Thanks, Maria.












Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. A quirky tribute to Charlie Kirk, on the anniversary of his death.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Hran2XfB81Q

Finally, speaking of humor (Sananda), today I did the reading for my AA meeting. I randomly picked a passage in the Big Book that spoke about the importance of laughter, joy and fun. 

The reading set the tone for the entire meeting. For an hour the room rang with laughter as people shared funny deprecating stories. How easy it is to introduce Light into any situation.

Hang in there, lovely Light Warriors. Anticipation is building as we sense Green For Go - any day now.

Buckle up.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. I've felt waves of exhaustion roll in the last day or two. It's ironic I'm gonna be doing some power-washing today as it feels like my entire being could use a good rinse to blast off the remaining clinging dense tar of 3D. We GOTTA be close to the long awaited major breakthrough!
    I think the green orb in the pic above is a reflection off the camera lens. It seems like a common phenomenon and it's always green. I know orbs and pictures of them are real. But like with pics/videos of Starships I feel it's important to use discernment and make sure it's the real thing... Try to stay sane out there everyone! Much ๐Ÿงก!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CC, sometimes I feel as if I have lived an entire week in one morning. The insights/downloads/synchronicities/awareness of NPCs - all that can happen before I have even eaten breakfast...!! No wonder we are so exhausted most of the time. Beam me up Scotty.
      Oh, and I went back and watched the end of that Star Trek episode I slept through the other day...!! So funny.
      Yes, let's all stay as sane as we possibly can as we streak towards that rapidly approaching finish line.

      Delete
  2. I am in the process of a deep micro cleaning of my quarters and it feels pretty great. I am with CC on staying as sane as is possible and I might add among the soulless holograms. The noticing is entertaining though. Hugs all around. ๐Ÿ’“

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possum, I wish I had your energy. I congratulate myself when I manage to do an ordinary weekly clean. Noticing the NPCs has become our new hobby. Good grief, SO many of them. Really looking forward to our chat later, dear friend.

      Delete
  3. I love laughter. I play pickleball several times a week and we have so many laughs. I come away feeling so good and energised. I did a pickleball tournament last weekend and that was very serious with not much laughter. I think I will stick to doing it socially as that keeps my vibration up. Love, light and hugs to all ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒบ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myrtle, isn't it interesting how sport loses its joy when it becomes seriously competitive..?? That is why I never played club golf. For me, the joy of golf is in the scenery and camaraderie. I don't even use a score card any more. Hopefully you have sunshine down there too...!

      Delete
  4. My niece is having a baby so I decided to order some toddler sewing patterns to make her baby some cool unique clothes. I find when I am planning and then keeping busy at something I stay in the present moment longer. The nights are getting cooler but the days are just beautiful with the perfect temperature. I dread winter, just wish we could get to the stage where the weather stayed beautiful all year long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indigo, I hear you about winter. We are just emerging from winter here, my least favorite season. I struggle with being cold, and rainy days. Big hug to you. And, like you, I find having projects makes it easier to stay in the present moment. Your sewing project sounds like great fun...! Your niece is very lucky to have such a cool aunt.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

Insight Landed With A Thud