So Much More To 'The Middle'...

Patricia Heaton starred in my all time favorite US TV show. 'The Middle' is the most under-rated  comedy TV series ever made. It is Christian based, brilliant humor - and often dropped TRUTH bombs into a story line out of nowhere, eg A--a 51. I watch the re-runs every night and have done for 15 years.

Now I know why I love it so much, and why it has such a high vibe feeling. Patricia Heaton was part of an underground group of Conservatives in H----wood who met secretly at her home. And yes, we DO say in Alcoholics Anonymous: 'Are you a friend of Bill W...' (2 minute video).

https://truthsocial.com/@Angela73/posts/117195373034773165

Excellent intel from Kat re the JFKs - Senior and Junior.

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117198394316786995

Raven sent this stunning pic of cloud ships over Glacier National Park Montana.



 






Great meme. Thanks, Maria.












Beautiful meme. Thanks, Jaci. A yellow meme theme today.










Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. They just get better and better.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/DVg50-sgV9Q

I want to thank you lovely blog readers for your uplifting positive comments in the comments section. The comments section is a big factor in the high vibrational energy of this community. 

We are supporting each other on our Ascension journeys. The comments are a very important part of this process. I get emails from readers who tell me how much they appreciate them.

If you see gaps/anomalies in comments and responses, it means I am dealing with a situation behind the scenes. Fortunately it is a rare occurrence, for which I am grateful. 

I am the only person on this blog - content writer and comment moderator. Due to the time difference between northern and southern hemispheres, there is a significant time lag before I can respond to comments. Thank you for your understanding.

Meanwhile, let's make some more popcorn and sit back for the end of this crazy movie. We are both witness and participant which makes for a very interesting experience. It is one heck of a ride...!

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. Time seems to speed up/collapse more every day. A beach walk that usually takes me ~2 hours, today took 3! A strange middle of the day fog rolled in too. I've only ever seen it before in the morning... I kinda like the weirdness, but am really tired and burned out. This movie has drug on long enough. Let's roll those credits!πŸ“½️πŸΏπŸŽ¬πŸπŸŽ“πŸ”šπŸ˜ŽπŸ§‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CC, I hear you re being tired and burned out. Indeed. Me too. Let's roll those credits and get on with the 5D wonderfulness that we know is waiting for us....!! Love and Light to you in Michigan.

      Delete
  2. Thank you Sierra and all. Definitely time for those credits. My popcorn is ready and waiting to be popped. Love and hugs to all and an extra special big one to you Sierra πŸŒΊπŸŒΈπŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

Insight Landed With A Thud