TRUTH Bomb - Huge Underwater Bases
Yet another TRUTH bomb for the sleepers - there are huge bases underneath the ocean. Yeah, we know, we know...(1' 50" video).
https://twitter.com/Kabamur/status/2105426673491718654
A thought-provoking channeled message. Recommended.
https://eraoflight.com/2026/09/29/galactic-message-the-matrix/
I so resonate with this quote from BP at Starship Earth Ascends. I am staring at my dirty windows, trying to find the will and motivation to clean them. Sigh.
'...Starseeds want their Q phones and free energy and flying cars and med-beds. They want their supersonic globetrotting and interstellar travel. They want the robotoid maid or butler that will take care of the day-to-day drudgery. They want technology that doesn’t spy on them or sell their name on a list. And they want their replicators!'
Eileene from Nevada sent me this stunning cloud ship pic - it was taken by her sister.
Eileene took this beautiful cloud ship pic herself in Cabo.
Excellent meme. Thanks, Possum.
I love this meme. Thanks, Maria.
Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. Still laughing. Nutty as always.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/WR54Wnw-LLo
Finally, this morning on my walk I had a delightful interaction with a hawk (hawks and eagles are my totem birds). It was circling high in the sky near me. I called out to it in my mind: 'Please come closer. I would love you to fly right over my head...' At that precise moment it stopped circling, swooped down low over my head, then flew away...!
How much more proof do we need that we are always connected to Source...??
Hang in there, lovely Light Warriors. Word on the street is that sleepers are waking up - and waking up fast. Conversations are happening now that would have been unthinkable a few months ago.
We Light Warriors - Ground Crew - are the HEROES (above meme) that helped to awaken humanity.
Never forget it.
WE'VE GOT THIS.
Where We Go One We Go All
Love and Light
Sierra
https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/
From Liz, "Sierra your totem eagle swooping and making contact brings back a very beautiful memory. My mother's totem bird is the fantail and when we carried her to her grave on a cold, rainy day several fantails came out of the mist and circled Mum's coffin several times until she was laid to rest. They were so close and attentive as they said their goodbyes to her. Then they disappeared as quickly as they had arrived. Love and hugs to all " πΊππ₯°π€
ReplyDeleteThanks, Myrtle. Liz, what a beautiful story about the fantails at your mum's funeral. It must have so reassuring for you to see those little birds circling above her coffin. A sign from above that she was going Home. Love, Light and hugs to you.
DeleteWow! Love both your stories. π©·
DeleteI am craving everything in that quote from BP at Starship Earth Ascends. It can’t come fast enough.
ReplyDeleteMe too, Indigo, me too. It can't come fast enough indeed. We are the bravest of the brave, the strongest of the strong...
DeleteIt’s very comforting to know that I’m not the only one who wants all those things. I used to think I was a lazy bum, but in reality nobody wants to be doing these boring chores, or go to work at a job they hate for 8+ hours, 5 days a week.
DeleteππΈπΈπΈπ
ReplyDeleteThanks, Possum. Looking forward to our chat tomorrow...!
Delete