TRUTH Bombs Raining Down...

Heads on a swivel, Light Warriors. TRUTH bombs are raining down on a daily basis.

The US Government made an extraordinary live TV announcement during yesterday's NFL games. This is one of the most significant Alliance moves to date (scroll down for 30" video).

https://x.com/raminrealtalk/status/2104338295547466031?s=46

Further intel from Kat on the US Government live broadcast. Buckle up.

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117349920775942585

But wait - there's more....

The Daily Mail (MSM) reported a UFO sighting during the SpaceX spaceship launch today. 

https://twitter.com/Kabamur/status/2104693799503159324

Brenda Hoffman's latest channeling. Her 5D transition messages are always reassuring and inspiring.

https://lifetapestrycreations.wordpress.com/2026/09/28/your-shiny-objects/

Quote: 'Do not waste your time and energy worrying about your transition. It has happened. You are simply enhancing your transition skills at your pace and in ways that interest you...'

Florian sent this delightful dancing dolphin cloud pic from the Cloud Appreciation Society. It was taken by Alex Nikish in Lansdale Pennsylvania.











Karel took this great cloud ship pic in Czech Republic.


















Brilliant meme, so funny. Thanks Possum.















Today's Daily Laugh comes from our C-in-C. I love his wicked sense of humor.

Possum left this quote in the Comments section. I thought it was too good to be languishing there... 

'Quote from the video (previous post) of why we came to this realm...."We assigned our selves to this realm to break up the monotony of eternity." Yup, the 3 books called "Conversations with God" pretty much said this. We were bored being a beam of light in bliss. I am ready for more adventures in other realms and other avatar bodies that are free from so much manipulation. I envision myself with all of my new skills of perception on other missions of assistance, exploration and new friendships...' (Possum)

Light Warriors, I am sure I am not alone in having this powerful sense of something VERY BIG about to happen. This morning I was standing looking at my garden and received this download about my NPC neighborhood...'Soon this will all be meaningless...'

The illusion entrapments - my neighbors washing their cars and mowing their lawns every week even if it is not necessary - have become a gigantic yawn. So 3D.

Okay...calm and positive on our 60,000 foot perches....?? Excellent...!

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. I had a profound lesson on the beach today. There was a seagull with a fishing lure stuck on its wing. The line was wrapped around its head and it was walking around the beach. My Stepdad and I were gonna toss a blanket over it and cut off the lure and line to free it. Just as I got close, it really could still fly and took off. I was so frustrated not being able to communicate that I just wanted to help it. It's felt like that with people whom I just wanted to help too. Or maybe I'm the seagull and my guides have been trying to help me all along but my fear didn't let me recognize the help being offered...
    You're right Sierra. I'm not sure exactly what, but it's coming. We can feel it. I kept dropping, spilling, and running into things today. It's like my energy field is totally rejecting the matrix at this point.🫨πŸ«ͺ😜🀷❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CC, there is a lot to unpack in that seagull experience. I personally believe there are profound lessons in every event in our lives at present, no matter how insignificant they may seem on the surface.
      And I too have been bumping into things today, almost dropping things. I have been so good lately with spatial awareness, concentrating on moving more slowly and carefully. I think we just get tired of the concentration. What the heck, it's just a few bruises...!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you Sierra and all. Only just got around to reading this now and what a boomer of a blog. I want this big thing to happen but on the other hand I would like it to wait till November and then my boy will be back from his travels in Europe. Love, light and truth to all ❤️🌺🌸πŸ₯°πŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myrtle, I hear you re your son and his Europe travels. I always trust the Galactic/Que message: 'You and your families will be safe...' I know this to be true with all my heart. Love, Light and hugs.

      Delete
    2. I heard that commercial with Donald Trump during the NFL, I couldn’t believe my ears! Yes the truth bombing is full force! πŸ’œ

      Delete
    3. Indigo, I am so pleased to hear directly that you saw that commercial. Yay..! Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming...

      Delete
  3. Raven started having severe tooth pain over the last couple days. I really hope he doesn’t need another root canal. Jeez, if it’s not one thing, it’s another; we’re so close to getting that car from my dad… money is such a sticky, messy 3D thing, huh? That’s what it really boils down to, being scared of not having enough money to take care of myself and Raven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A trusted brand of the essential oil of clove will fix Raven's toothache and it's a good practice to take a drop of clove oil everyday to keep your teeth and gums bad bacteria free. I have witnessed many times with massage clients and my own personal experience how fast it works. I even helped a dentist with a toothache before he had to do a presentation.

      Delete
    2. Anael, that is the best description of money I have ever seen...'A sticky messy 3D thing..' Indeed...! Very soon humanity will be showered with so much money they won't know which way to look. I believe that President Trump's $5000 'dividend' is the start of NESARA/GESARA.

      Delete
  4. Awesome links and photos today. LFG!!! πŸ›ΈπŸ’“

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possum, you played a big part in today's post. Go you - and THANK you...!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Insight Landed With A Thud

Hopi Prophecy Unfolding In Real Time