Alexander Quinn Latest Update
Update from Alexander Quinn. Thanks, Stephen.
Dear All,
A Short Energy Update
We are now firmly within the aftermath of the Lion’s Gate, and the energy has noticeably changed. The amplification of the 8th is beginning to move into integration, but we have very little time between these two enormous energetic markers because we are already moving towards the solar eclipse on the 12th. In many ways, the Lion’s Gate showed us what is trying to expand, while the eclipse is beginning to reveal what cannot come with us. Over the next couple of days, pay particular attention to what suddenly feels heavy, complete, outdated or strangely difficult to continue. The energy is asking some very direct questions now. What are you still carrying simply because it is familiar? What version of yourself are you maintaining because other people expect you to remain that person? What belief have you already spiritually outgrown but are still emotionally attached to? What relationship, behaviour or pattern requires greater honesty? And perhaps most importantly, what are you frightened might happen if you finally allowed yourself to become the person your consciousness is already trying to become? For some, this will be a relatively easy period to navigate. For others, the coming days may feel incredibly intense, emotionally raw and mentally overwhelming. This is a particularly important time to remain in your compassion, not only for yourself, but for those around you, because as the energetic pressure increases, the cracks within people, relationships and collective structures can become increasingly visible. What has been suppressed has a tendency to rise when enough pressure is applied. The energies of the next few days are not to be underestimated. Watch not only what unfolds within your own consciousness, but what begins revealing itself collectively. I suspect we will see many of these same themes reflected through world events as we move towards the eclipse on the 12th.
AQ
Where We Go One We Go All
Love and Light
Sierra
☮️✌️💓
ReplyDeleteThis explains why I suddenly had a confrontation with my sister a few days ago. I made the mistake of checking in with her regarding how she was fairing with her cancer treatments. It had been 3 weeks or so since I asked, due to a lot of factors. So I got scolded for not asking sooner. I calmly replied that I had had some things happen in my own life and that time seems to be passing by quicker than expected... and that I know from my own experience that I don't like being hounded about my health constantly, as that can make it harder to deal with. Even though she agreed with my later statement, she proceeded to tell me that I was "too much" and that she was going to concentrate on keeping in touch with those who cared more. I replied that I wished her well, gently reminding her that we had not had a decent relationship in many years; that she had not asked how I was fairing being a widow in the last 4 years, and that she hadn't even told me that her 2 children had gotten married or that she was going to be a grandmother. That I hoped she recovered and wished her no ill will, but that this was HER decision to end this relationship. And then I let it go. I immediately felt freer.
ReplyDelete