Alexander Quinn New Video
Alexander Quinn's latest video update. Haven't watched it yet (16' 13" video).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blTTKyz9i1Y
Breaking news from our C-in-C about the Hor--z Strait. Watch this space.
https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117096634564266517
Tim sent these two great cloud ship pics from Virgina. He said they haven't had clear skies there for weeks because of constant thunderstorms and smoke from Canadian fires. Look at the straight lines in the second pic.
Powerful meme from Zachary Fisher.
Love this meme, thanks Possum.
Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. Love Sir's rumpled 1am hair.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/MFqbC3_rCmY
Finally, I have realized lately how often I am apologetic about myself without even realizing it. As a former journalist I am naturally an extremely inquisitive person. I need to know everything about everything. Therefore, any conversation with me involves a LOT of questions. I don't know how to be any other way. Needing to know stuff is like breathing to me.
When I am in a new setting, I am always prompted to know details - so there are questions. This morning I thought, 'Do I need to tone it down a bit..? Am I too much at times..?' A dear USA friend once affectionately called me a 'pistol'. Apparently it is an endearing term for highly energetic.
Then I saw Possum's meme. I cannot be two things at once - a Light Warrior who writes a daily blog that informs and inspires people all over the world...and a wallflower who sits quietly in every social gathering. That is not me...! I am the loudest person in my senior exercise class, but it is always in a joking fun way - rather like the tone of this blog.
Don't shrink for anyone, lovely Light Warriors. BE your Light - fully and completely - at all times.
WE'VE GOT THIS.
Where We Go One We Go All
Love and Light
Sierra
The first thing to do if you feel smaller than you really are, is to stop watching the news, get rid of your tv, stop eating sugar, stop saying to yourself that you're not good enough, be grateful, and start practicing to think your own thoughts. Life will immediately feel better🙏 Love and light🛸
ReplyDeleteTorsten, that is excellent advice and I happen to follow every one of those suggestions. Feeling strong and confident comes down to living a healthy lifestyle - physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Love and Light from night time NZ.
DeleteYes Torsten, got rid of the TV years ago...interesting when people want a conversation about something on TV and you get to say "sorry, haven't got one of those!" You receive a blank look, like they cannot comprehend how you haven't got one. We also don't have Smart phones and that elicits an even bigger blank look, but we explain we do have internet (they sigh with relief), but don't want to walk around with the WWW in our back pockets.
DeletePeter/Belle...Same here when people talk about TV programmes. I say, 'I haven't watched TV for 15 years...' They also stare blankly at me. And when they talk about scrolling on their phone, I say...'I don't have internet on my phone, only my laptop...' More blank stares. As if - which planet are you from...?? Tee hee...!
DeleteIt’s why we are who we are and where we are - we question and ask questions. So question away is what I say 🙃😝🥰🤗🌺🌸
ReplyDeleteMyrtle, there is always something new to learn. Questions matter...!! Love, Light and hugs.
DeleteThe propaganda these days hates questions and especially follow up questions. It is comical to watch NPCs being interviewed with those pesky follow up questions. 🤣 ThankQ
ReplyDeletePossum, that is exactly right...! NPCs follow a script so fielding follow up questions takes them off script. They are stumped...! Witness clone politicians. And Q are welcome...!
DeleteBecause of my Virgo rising placement, I am highly allergic to being in the spotlight, lol. I experience a very powerful paradox every day: the human need for connection and acceptance, and a deep desire for total invisibility.
ReplyDeleteI am humble and self deprecating to a fault sometimes. When people thank me for helping them at work, I feel shy and embarrassed.
There’s another seemingly paradoxical side to me as well. I have this Virgo rising that is humble and service oriented, so you may think that I grew up being the over-giving people pleaser that so many light workers grow up as, but I didn’t — quite the opposite, actually.
I think because I have a stellium in Scorpio as well as Sagittarius (both very independent signs), I grew up not thinking much about what other people wanted or needed, and I put in a lot of effort to keep to myself most of the time, even hiding myself away from my family.
It has been a lifelong journey to becoming more caring and helpful towards others, but my Virgo tendencies make it easier than if I had, say, Aries rising or Leo rising.
All this to say that I do my best to shine brightly and be myself wherever I go, but being loud and taking up space in a room or in people’s minds isn’t my brand, lol.
Anael, we all shine our Light in our own unique way. The most important thing is accepting that we are magnificent, exactly as we are. Thank you for this share. I really enjoyed it. Hugs to you and Raven.
Delete(Belle writing here) A thought ?...... this morning I woke up feeling like I was on the deck of a ship....( these episodes have happened off and on over the years...). this has been happening for about a week, but this morning very strong,head flaky and no clarity.
ReplyDeleteI always relate these episodes to the "earth rocking n rolling" times! However this morn a bit different and I felt that the water of the planet was moving, sloshing around and then "why not my own body water" ? After all we are mainly a fluid body.
So anybody else ? I also notice when I have these times that there is an increase in earthquake/volcanic activity.
Belle, there is an interesting video going viral of a huge well in India where the water is sloshing around. Crazy...! It does make you wonder what is going on. Clarity is difficult to find in the current energies. I am learning to practice extreme self-care and be kind to myself, moment to moment. Love, Light and hugs.
DeleteI was recently told by my sister that I am "too much." I really sat with that for a bit. Then I realized that this is ME. I am an energetic person who loves to ask questions and get to the bottom of things, and I want to be around others who do the same, so we can have those interesting conversations I crave. I am no longer going to apologize for who I am! So my sister and I won't be speaking anymore. I wish I could say that I'm sad, but honestly, I'm not.
ReplyDeleteDeb, join the club...! Believe me, there are delightful Light Warriors out there who love a great Q and A session. We came here to spread our Love and Light - which is knowledge and TRUTH. Why would we sit quietly...?? It makes no sense..! And yes, estranged from all my three siblings and I am happy with my decision.
Delete