C-in-C: Golden Age of Space Transportation
Awesome news about our C-in-C signing an agreement to bring in The Golden Age Of Space Transportation. AT LAST.
https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117134137882790055
No surprises for Light Warriors in this intel about the mid-term elections. Thanks again, Kat.
https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117135283993567250
Starship Earth Ascends latest newsletter is packed full of excellent intel. Highly recommended.
I love this quote from the Mr Pool post in the Starship Ascends newsletter...
'...The universe is your backyard, not their (DS) private property. The gates are opening, and the stars are calling...'
Jalquin took this serene sunset cloud ship pic on the Sunshine Coast Australia.
Eileene from Nevada sent this cloud ship pic. She reassured me that she wasn't driving the car!
Powerful meme. Thanks, Jaci.
Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laughs are back. This one is a goodie.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/a6tUn6Kj4mc
An extra Possum Laugh for today. Enjoy. It is longer but I couldn't resist (4' 27" video).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NtOYzDJt9U
Cosmic Custodian left a great comment about one of my favorite Star Trek: Next Generation episodes. I may have mentioned it before. It is called 'Remember Me'. I recommend finding it online.
As CC said, the episode is a perfect analogy for what we Light Warriors are experiencing as people disappear from our lives. The discombobulation that Beverley Crusher feels as she turns around to find another crew member gone is very similar to what we are going through. It is happening for me almost on a weekly basis.
Finally, I have had some very cool synchronicities lately. After yesterday's AA meeting, I was driving home, pondering on whether to reach out to a newcomer at the meeting. It was a man so I wasn't sure if it was appropriate. As I mulled it over, one of his company cars whizzed past. It is not a big company. Bingo...! I left him a message last night and he responded with deep gratitude.
Trust the signs, lovely Light Warriors. The synchronicities and signs are all around for those of us with ears to hear and eyes to see. Ask and ye shall receive.
Stay chill out there on your 60,000 foot perches. Glance around and you'll see millions of us at your level, all over the world. Wave and say Hi...!
WE'VE GOT THIS.
Where We Go One We Go All
Love and Light
Sierra
Ok, things keep getting weirder. Not only are domesticated critters like cats acting spunky and responding to things just outside our vision spectrum (digging at the walls and meowing at "stuff"). I just heard a pack of coyotes howling in the woods at 9 a.m here! Normally only a nighttime occurrence. In the life imitating art category, I just watched the Star Trek TNG episode "We'll always have Paris" last night. That dealt with time skips and making peace with difficult decisions from the past. Not only is time glitching tons now, but I have to be ok with the same decision Captain Picard made. Eschewing a beautiful but seemingly ordinary life (and family) for a wondrous, unpredictable, journey filled with excitement and peril...
ReplyDeleteCC, that is SO strange about the coyotes....! Dolores Cannon always said birds and animals would act strangely as we get near The Shift. I am near the end of Season Seven of Star Trek NG and I don't remember seeing 'We'll Always Have Paris..' I really like that episode..! I will go back and find it and watch it tonight. I am on about my 7th time through all seven seasons. I get more and more out of every episode each time I watch. And yes, Jean Luc Picard is my biggest role model. This blog is The Enterprise..!! Yes, not ordinary life for us Light Warriors. My life could never be described as 'ordinary'.
DeleteRe: Time glitching...I had a crazy moment yesterday when I looked in my laundry basket and realized that it had been five days since I last did the washing yet I was absolutely certain it was only two days ago. Certain...!!
DeleteInteresting we bought the Star Trek TNG not long ago to watch again (I had missed several episodes) and find it fascinating to view it differently at this period. However, I cannot watch the bits about the Borg, it affects me too much.Will look out for the Paris episode! And same thing on the laundry the other day I went to do that & wondered "how did I manage to get this much laundry to do?" Now all I need is to learn to wave a magic wand and have it all done for me!
DeleteBelle, I am also fascinated by how I view Star Trek so differently now. I have said often that I was a late starter Trekkie, only about 10 years ago. But I have made up for lost time. To be honest, Star Trek seems more real to me than 3D life...!
DeleteAnd yes, if you manifest that magic wand that does the boring 3D chores, please send one my way...
Eileene's photo looks so surreal. Love Jalquin's serene sunset cloud ship pic. Great meme Jaci! Go Alliance! πΈ πΈπΈπππ
ReplyDeleteLovely to hear from you, Possum. Yes, indeed, go Alliance...!!
DeleteThis phrase "you have come a long way" kept playing in my mind today. It made me feel very grounded & understood, & that we are nearing the end of something.
ReplyDeleteJN, that is a wonderful phrase, I love it. I keep hearing the words, 'What if...' As in, 'What if ALL the things you dream of are ready to come true very soon...?' We Light Warriors are receiving encouraging downloads to let us know...SOON..!!
DeleteI’m so excited to see the paradise beyond the ice wall! I do believe Earth is a globe but we are limited to a small flat area so flat earthers are kinda right too. Mars being used as a slave planet is something I read awhile back. So good to know they are being rescued. I like how the synchronicities come into your life Sierra. We must pay attention to notice them.
ReplyDeleteIndigo, that ice wall image is amazing, isn't it..?? I am completely open to the reality of Earth - round, square, flat, none of it bothers me. The synchronicities continue...I am thanking my guides and helpers Upstairs..!
Delete(Belle writing!) Agree Indigo with the feeling that we live on a flat piece of his Earth and there is so much more outside of it! It has been "shown" to us as that. So all I can say is that we have decided our next move will be to the "Outside Earth" which we feel is in a totally different "frequency band" and will suit us more! Its a time of being open to all different possibilities and flowing with them - if I'm not sure I put them "up on the shelf" until I get other confirmation - if not, delete basket!
DeleteAnother thought.... I also wonder how much interaction there is going on already with the Outer Earth.... space flights, portals, interstellar activity etc.. And the Outer Earth (our whole Earth is SO much bigger than we think) civilisations have been an integral part of the liberation of this "corrupted" part we are living in now & working in tandem with those of us who have incarnated etc. to hold the Light energies from within! And what if the O.E is the New Earth that we are going to step into ? So many questions & possiblities.... an exciting time indeed.
DeleteBelle, I am sure there is a HUGE amount of interaction going on with the Galactics and Earth Alliance behind the scenes. Nearly all of it is being shielded because humanity is not ready to accept it. Incredibly, many people on this planet still believe we are quite alone in the Universe. Gulp...!
Delete