Coach Jerry: Ascension Guest Post
Our beloved Coach Jerry has written a brilliant guest post.
'The Real Battle'
by Coach Jerry
Dear Community of Love and Light,
We are no longer in a waiting game. We have arrived. The "Great Divide" is happening in real time. The geopolitical disclosures here in the US are extraordinary. The bombardment of truths by The Alliance and The Galactics are occurring daily! The 3D matrix is collapsing on multiple fronts.
As Kerry K. suggests, the life altering energy is already here. August will merely amplify everything! (Link below)
Nonetheless, at times I would imagine many of you still feel as I do. There is a certain dichotomy of emotions regarding our Ascension. In a mundane 3D sense, sometimes you may feel as if you are attempting to swim across a large lake filled with peanut butter! Movement / progress are painstakingly slow! "Bring it on" is your battle cry!
Yet, other times, you may feel as cool as "Carl the Camel" whisking happily, peacefully, through this 5D transition hovering at 60,000 feet... leaving all the pains... all the "group think" problems of this world, far behind. (See "Carl the Camel" link below)
Sometimes, as I am out and about, in a crowded setting of people, (So Cal) I think to myself... "WTF is going on?" Who are these zombie-like drones? I feel disconnected. Fake neon advertisements. Fake electronic Billboards. It seems as if I am merely a visitor observing a type of human zoo filled with single digit IQ's. Yikes!
Yet through it all, in my loneliest of moments, my heart turns towards you, my dear community of love and light. I feel a deep connection with you. Empowered. Unstoppable. Fearless... as if I am somehow vicariously locked arm-in-arm with you to do battle against the forces of evil.
Most occupants of this 3D world largely fail to consider spiritual matters, much less perceive the raging battle between good versus evil... a war which, unknown to them, directly impacts their lives. (NPC's notwithstanding / smile)
Sierra and I have coined the phrase "3D Blindness!" They are largely unconscious. Clueless.
At the center of this war is an amazing divinely given gift called free-will, i.e. the ability of an earth bound individual to choose which side of this spiritual battle they will place their allegiance.
On the 3D surface, it would appear the primary battlefield involves the following:
• unbelievable demonic evil
• the medical community
• banking fraud
• political corruption
• the secular education system
• social media / television
• cultural morality / religion, etc.
However, the real battle is for our spiritual "essence"... for our deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) which contains our ability to choose between the light of good, healthy, and wholesome decisions... or the darkness of destructive and ungodly evil.
The last Q drop is a glorious one because it provides insight into the real battle. It includes a series of thought-provoking questions:
Q Drop 4966 • November 27, 2022
What is coded in your DNA?
Who put it there?
Why?
Mankind is repressed.
We will be repressed no more.
Information is knowledge.
Knowledge is power.
Information is power.
How do you protect your DNA?
There is a war for your DNA.
Protect your DNA.
Ascension.
Q
I have come to appreciate each and every Q drop. Have you noticed that hundreds and hundreds of Q drops are filled with profound questions? I believe these questions are subliminal, repeatedly evoking the same message... "Think people... think for yourselves!"
This free-will "thinking", our DNA liberation, will be the ultimate experience of our Ascension... to think magnificently... to speak inspirationally... walking together, arm-in-arm, in the light of love and truth. Everyday will be a divine download day.
Yes... we have arrived!
We win because God wins.
Warmly,
Coach Jerry
PS: Applicable links:
Ascension
Q Drop 4966
https://qanon.pub/?q=Ascension
"Carl the Camel"
Dear Community of Love and Light,
We are no longer in a waiting game. We have arrived. The "Great Divide" is happening in real time. The geopolitical disclosures here in the US are extraordinary. The bombardment of truths by The Alliance and The Galactics are occurring daily! The 3D matrix is collapsing on multiple fronts.
As Kerry K. suggests, the life altering energy is already here. August will merely amplify everything! (Link below)
Nonetheless, at times I would imagine many of you still feel as I do. There is a certain dichotomy of emotions regarding our Ascension. In a mundane 3D sense, sometimes you may feel as if you are attempting to swim across a large lake filled with peanut butter! Movement / progress are painstakingly slow! "Bring it on" is your battle cry!
Yet, other times, you may feel as cool as "Carl the Camel" whisking happily, peacefully, through this 5D transition hovering at 60,000 feet... leaving all the pains... all the "group think" problems of this world, far behind. (See "Carl the Camel" link below)
Sometimes, as I am out and about, in a crowded setting of people, (So Cal) I think to myself... "WTF is going on?" Who are these zombie-like drones? I feel disconnected. Fake neon advertisements. Fake electronic Billboards. It seems as if I am merely a visitor observing a type of human zoo filled with single digit IQ's. Yikes!
Yet through it all, in my loneliest of moments, my heart turns towards you, my dear community of love and light. I feel a deep connection with you. Empowered. Unstoppable. Fearless... as if I am somehow vicariously locked arm-in-arm with you to do battle against the forces of evil.
Most occupants of this 3D world largely fail to consider spiritual matters, much less perceive the raging battle between good versus evil... a war which, unknown to them, directly impacts their lives. (NPC's notwithstanding / smile)
Sierra and I have coined the phrase "3D Blindness!" They are largely unconscious. Clueless.
At the center of this war is an amazing divinely given gift called free-will, i.e. the ability of an earth bound individual to choose which side of this spiritual battle they will place their allegiance.
On the 3D surface, it would appear the primary battlefield involves the following:
• unbelievable demonic evil
• the medical community
• banking fraud
• political corruption
• the secular education system
• social media / television
• cultural morality / religion, etc.
However, the real battle is for our spiritual "essence"... for our deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) which contains our ability to choose between the light of good, healthy, and wholesome decisions... or the darkness of destructive and ungodly evil.
The last Q drop is a glorious one because it provides insight into the real battle. It includes a series of thought-provoking questions:
Q Drop 4966 • November 27, 2022
What is coded in your DNA?
Who put it there?
Why?
Mankind is repressed.
We will be repressed no more.
Information is knowledge.
Knowledge is power.
Information is power.
How do you protect your DNA?
There is a war for your DNA.
Protect your DNA.
Ascension.
Q
I have come to appreciate each and every Q drop. Have you noticed that hundreds and hundreds of Q drops are filled with profound questions? I believe these questions are subliminal, repeatedly evoking the same message... "Think people... think for yourselves!"
This free-will "thinking", our DNA liberation, will be the ultimate experience of our Ascension... to think magnificently... to speak inspirationally... walking together, arm-in-arm, in the light of love and truth. Everyday will be a divine download day.
Yes... we have arrived!
We win because God wins.
Warmly,
Coach Jerry
PS: Applicable links:
Ascension
Q Drop 4966
https://qanon.pub/?q=Ascension
"Carl the Camel"
60 sec (Removed from X...!)
https://x.com/VikingSeaDub/status/2084432446893048122
Kerry K
17 mins
https://youtu.be/7skATJ5qH_o?is=8o-UNpjciSE7JNZy
https://x.com/VikingSeaDub/status/2084432446893048122
Kerry K
17 mins
https://youtu.be/7skATJ5qH_o?is=8o-UNpjciSE7JNZy
Where We Go One We Go All
Love and Light
Sierra
Thanks for the post Coach Jerry! I totally get your part about feeling like at a zoo. I've always imagined being an observer here on Gaia like Jane Goodall studying chimps. Observing sometimes head scratching, bizarre, even shocking behavior. I used to feel quite alone here and the best I could hope for is that the "chimps" would someday accept me as one of their own. I'm so relieved that there are other "wildlife biologists" here studying too.πππ§‘. PS. I don't think I'd swim in a lake of peanut butter. But I totally would swim in a lake of fruit snacks. (Original recipe Shark Bites and Gushers please.)π€©π
ReplyDeleteResponse from Jerry...
DeleteThank you "CC". I was actually thinking of you as I authored this post. Sierra can verify.
Shark Bites and Gushers?
π€π€π€£
PS: Yes, CC, me too - What are Shark Bites and Gushers...??!!
DeleteShark Bites and Gushers are fruit snacks that debuted in the early to mid 90's. (I'm guessing only in the US). My Sister and I would eat a ton of them over at our Grammy and Grandpa's house. They've since cheapened the recipes and put high fructose corn syrup instead of sugar in them. Verners soda, Jell-O Pudding Pops, and Planters Cheez Curls are more of my childhood favorites that got ruined over the years too. *Sees me building a time machine*. Onlooker: "Hey, are you traveling back in time to stop atrocities or fix the future?" Me: "Nope, I'm going back to stock up on nostalgic junk-food!"π
DeleteCC, thanks for the explanation. Cool names...! We don't have any of the aforementioned snacks here in NZ.
DeleteSuch a great post. Thank you Coach Jerry. I know my son would go swimming in a lake of peanut butter!!! It is a lonely path but a path that’s full of enjoyment and such love. The love that I feel from my fellow light warriors is enormous so thank you each and every one of you. Love and hugs to all π₯°π€πΊπ
ReplyDeleteResponse from Jerry...
DeleteThank you, Myrtle, for your kind words. I am so glad we have each other.
Much love, Coach J
One of the main reasons that I continue paying rent for my veggie garden and work there to maintain it , is because it is a place where I can think my own thoughts. I'm sorrounded by Nature, the big old trees, the various plants, vegetables, bushes, flowers and my garden-neighbors in their own gardens. If I want to, I can sit on a chair, undisturbed by other people, watch the clouds drift over the sky and forget for a while that there's a world out there full of NPC's with all their noise and stupidity. It's one of the things that keeps me from going crazy, - and of course this blog. Thanks Coach Jerry - and SierraπΈ
ReplyDeleteLove and lightπ§‘π
Response from Coach Jerry...
DeleteThank you Torsten L.
Definitely a pursuit of practical, peaceful endeavors are in order. I recently have been developing my own green thumb. A wonderful reconnection to "Mother Earth". I am enjoying relative success on all things flowers and succulents... but growing those edible veggies is another level of gardening. π₯΄
Congratulations on your success. Keep it up. We will compare notes on the other side.
πΏπ½πΈ
Thank you, again.
Warmly, Coach J
Coach Jerry, your final paragraph spoke to my heart... "to think magnificently, to speak inspirationally..." therein lies our strength together. It brought me to tears (which is not difficult these days.) Thank you so very much for sharing your heart with all of us. ❤ you are appreciated.
ReplyDeleteResponse from Coach Jerry...
DeleteHow kind of you CarolCO. You are most welcome. It was my pleasure.
Tears? Yes, this post was an especially emotional one.. probably second only to my recent tribute to our Sierra.
I believe our sensitivity to tears are part of our divine classroom and Ascension "lesson plan". Meanwhile, we will continue to speak Love and Light into each other's lives.
We will graduate together! π
How exciting.
Sincerely, Coach J
Another spectacular post from Coach Jerry. Swimming through peanut butter while passing the zombies along the way. What fun? π€£
ReplyDeleteResponse from Jerry....(I love peanut butter too...!)
DeleteThank you Possum. I believe the peanut butter swimming analogy is rooted in one of my "few" slightly unhealthy dietary addictions. (Smile)
I simply love peanut butter... peanut butter on a solitary spoon, on popcorn... peanut butter yogurt, ice cream... peanut butter on eggs over-easy is my favorite! π But I will pass on trying to swim through it!
Much Love and Light, Possum.
Thank you again.
Coach J
Peanut butter on eggs. I'll try that tomorrow. Great idea, Coach Jerryπ- and thanks againπΈππΈππ
DeleteToday is the Lion’s Gate portal. I look forward to receiving the light codes from this year’s portal. I don’t know exactly what I want to do to celebrate this day, but I’m okay with winging it. I didn’t expect to wake up feeling so flat and melancholy though, since Raven and I are planning on celebrating our anniversary today too (the actual date is the 9th, but we don't want to celebrate on a night when we work the next day).
ReplyDeleteResponse from Coach Jerry...
DeleteThank you AnaelTheRoseAngel. Celebrating this special date sounds wonderful. Albeit, while I do have some insight into numerology, (8/8), I am rather a novice on all things Sirius and other details of Lion’s Gate astronomy.
Nonetheless... Happy Anniversary! Winging it sounds good! π€
Much Love and Light,
Coach J