Happy Eclipse Day From Down Under...!
I don't know if 'happy' is appropriate for 'eclipse'. Eclipses tend to manifest sudden life changing events that can leave you gasping. Ahh, whatever. Happy Eclipse Day...!
Starship Earth Ascends newsletter from yesterday has some great intel. Key words to look for: George Patton Jr and Med Beds. Keep reading to the end, you don't want to miss anything.
Que drops refer to HOT AUGUST. The comment from our C-in-C in this post predicates a sudden seismic event. Well, it IS eclipse season.
I really enjoyed this channeled message about First Contact.
Eileene from Nevada received a visit from our Galactic friends. Awesome pic taken from her yard.
Jalquin took this stunning pic on the Sunshine Coast in Aussie.
Great meme. Thanks Maria.
Powerful meme from Zachary Fisher.
Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. Love this. Enjoy.
This morning I had a fun 'red pill' chat on my daily walk. Paul (not real name) is an open engaging man. He's not fully awake but he is always interested to hear my theories.
Today we were discussing an irritating man we both avoid on our walks. I said to him, 'Paul, prepare to have your mind blown...' Then I gave a short detailed synopsis of NPCs (None Playing Characters).
Well, Paul's eyes got as big as saucers. He was enraptured. He kept saying, 'NPCs...NPCs...' How exciting to witness someone suddenly grasping an alternative paradigm, and being willing to face it head on. Paul will never look at irritating people the same way again.
Finally, speaking of NPCs, last week I impulsively suggested to my fitness class that we go to a cafe after today's class. I have spent the week rueing my impulsivity. I never go to cafes. WHY did I say it..?? This morning my guides said, 'Look, just go. Be prepared that you are going into NPC territory and just do the best you can.' So I will. Sigh.
Lovely Light Warriors, it's a crazy life we live, huh..??
WE'VE GOT THIS.
Where We Go One We Go All
Love and Light
Sierra
Lol Sierra im not a npc but this almost sounded like a field trip of sorts or like going on a safari.
ReplyDeleteSo funny, Scott...! Actually I enjoyed it in the end. Small talk can be quite relaxing. The little cafe gathering only last around 40 minutes. And I know I can leave at any time...!
DeleteI think that maybe NPC's are meant to always do what a leader tells them to do. They don't have a soul, so they can't take their own decisions. The dark one's discovered this and by being their leaders they could make life hard for the humans. If the humans become the NPCs leaders, they will behave positively, like humans they will be friendly and intelligent. If their leader is bad they act bad. If their leader is good, they are good. Maybe they don't have to disappear in the 5D world, they just need 5D leaders and it will be fine, I guess. The NPC's would act as if they have a soul, how wonderful to imagine!
ReplyDeleteLove and lightππ
Torsten, that is a great concept...! NPCs are extras in our movie. Dolores Cannon did say if we engage with the NPCs and they are willing to genuinely connect with us, over time they can be ensouled. It's a BIG subject. I feel we may never know the full story. Love and Light from sunny NZ.
DeleteI’ve had a day full of NPCs at work today. I struggled to engage with anyone and was glad to leave the site this afternoon. It’s like entering into another world!!!! Well I suppose it is in another world. Love and hugs to all πΊ❤️π₯°πΈ
ReplyDeleteMyrtle, yes indeedy, it IS like entering another world. I was pleasantly relieved that I actually enjoyed my cafe visit. Mind you, in the end we were the only ones there so I got the peace and quiet I crave...! Rest up now, dear friend. Love, Light and hugs.
DeleteI remember in the nineties when the original Deepak Chopra was speaking, he said, "your cells are listening to what your mind is thinking." This is the same as the meme above and is so true. Hugs all around. π
ReplyDeletePossum, great quote, thanks...! Hugs to you too.
Delete