Money Missing From Bank Accounts

Mark Attwood explains how money was drained from his bank accounts. The same thing has happened to someone I know. We were warned that this could occur at the end point. I am sure all 'lost' monies will be reinstated through the Quantum Financial System.

I love how Mark describes himself as a 'Apocaloptimist'. Me too...! Thanks to Possum for the clip (1' 22" video).

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/PlBhrGlzvX8

A new Taygeta video from Neioh. I find these videos soothing and reassuring, especially this one (4 minute video).

https://twitter.com/Kabamur/status/2089668711829668256

Our C-in-C honored the brave young lifeguard who recently performed an extraordinary rescue in raging surf. The young boy he rescued was present at the ceremony. Wonderful story (32" video).

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2089533009741439382

This morning there was just one cloud in the whole sky. It waited until I got home from my walk so I could take this pic. The message from our Galactic friends: 'We've got your back...' The ship was parked at the back of my house.


 








Florian from Germany sent this ethereal pic of a fleet of ships at sunset. He said it is the first ships he has seen for quite a while.










Beautiful meme. Thanks Jaci. I recently 'lost' several people. Looking back I realize that I gave from my heart and they did not appreciate it.













Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. No new clip for a few days. This is another oldie.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/wTB8kxo-W7E

Finally, I often think about the amazing global spread of this community of lovely Light Warriors. Many of us are isolated, whether living alone, living rurally, or living in a huge city. I always intended for the blog to be a hub, a sanctuary from the madness of 3D life. 

I welcome all positive contributions. As I frequently say, it takes a village to assemble each post. It's true. Possum comes to mind as an integral part of my blog assembly process. Thanks, dear friend.

Guest posts are always eagerly anticipated by blog readers, as are Jayde's channelings. It has never been just about me chattering away. That is not how I operate. I love to hear about YOUR insights and experiences - and judging from regular feedback, so do most blog readers.

I am a double Aquarian so it has always been about unity consciousness and community for this Light Warrior.

Thank you to each and every one of you who gives so freely of your energy and Light, whether in comments, emails or post content. I appreciate you all.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. Thank you Sierra. My daughters friends parents had money disappear from their bank account. I keep keeping an eye on my one just in case. I met a lovely light worker today who was off to a new job. He didn’t really think he wanted this job but he meditated and his guides told him to go to it. It’s going to be a challenge for him but he will spread such light and love in this new environment. I look forward to catching up with him later in the year to see how he is getting on. Love and hugs to all πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸŒΈπŸŒΊ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myrtle, what a lovely story about meeting the light worker. I look forward to our chat tomorrow...! Love, Light and hugs to you down there...

      Delete
  2. I didn't know of anyone who had their money disappear from their bank account. It must be a shock to experience that. Yes, I recall reading that the banking systems are going to "blackout" when SHTF but I thought this would happen globally all at once due to internet shutdown? For me, I noticed lately that doctors are getting defensive & frustrated (perhaps more people are questioning their authority & opinions now?)😏 Sierra, I'm very happy to be a tiny drop in the pool of your blog readers. Be it daily, guest posts or comments from readers, it's always a refreshing read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JN, you are much more than a tiny drop in the pool of blog readers. It is always a pleasure to read your comments. And if you see any more cloud ships over there in Singapore, please send a pic...!
      It is my belief the blackouts will be rolled out, rather than all at once, to avoid disruption and major global panic. And of course all money will be reinstated in the quantum financial system. Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete
  3. Aw, thank you Sierra. I feel honored to be a cog in your blog along with all of the commenters, readers and light spreaders. Hugs all around. πŸ’“

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possum, you are a very important cog...! Your daily input is invaluable to me and this community. Hugs to you.

      Delete
  4. I’d like to recommend an astrology video to you, Sierra. I have been watching a video about the sign of Aquarius, and it’s deeply enthralling to me. I think you may enjoy the three astrologers’ takes on your sign; the video is long so you might want to watch it in short bursts.

    https://youtu.be/P-CpOy-hEZE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anael, I look forward to checking it out...!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Insight Landed With A Thud

Hopi Prophecy Unfolding In Real Time