New Kerry K Video
New Kerry K video. Disclaimer: I don't resonate with Kerry's concept of a physical pole shift. I certainly resonate with an internal pole shift (17' 13" video).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_duYq7OhIDQ
Kerry: 'RELAX your way into higher realms...' Lovely.
Scrolling through the comments underneath Kerry's video, Light Warriors talk of experiencing a deep letting go - as if nothing really matters anymore. Me too.
A new Taygeta video. These little videos are soul food for me (2' 44" video).
https://twitter.com/Kabamur/status/2091482151523164377
Judith Kusel's latest message is inspiring and encouraging. Thanks, Florian.
https://goldenageofgaia.com/2026/08/22/judith-kusel-expansion-as-never-before/
Our C-in-C waving a green flag at the Formula One race...? Comms for 'Green for Go...??'
https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2091581859717160961
Donna took this great cloud ship pic while on a flight from New Mexico to Phoenix.
Stunning sunset pic from Jalquin in Sunshine Coast Aussie. And a rather large cloud ship in the foreground. Awesome.
Powerful meme. Thanks, Possum. I totally agree.
Love this meme. Thanks Jaci.
Possum found another excellent Frasier clip for the Daily Laugh. Enjoy (one minute video).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXSjsf9SsGQ
I want to share two thoughts in closing...
Firstly, are there people around you with whom you don't resonate let alone love..? The memes today reflect the choices we make as we move through the layers from 3D into 5D. Every interaction, you have the choice whether to engage or quietly retreat. It is OKAY to retreat.
Dolores Cannon said that everyone is happy in their own frequency. If it is a frequency mismatch, let them be with their people and you find your soul tribies. As I let people go, lovely new people are entering to fill the void, just like magic. I love the new people. They are much more aligned with me.
Secondly, we Light Warriors are running on empty. We need incentives to keep going. We need regular joy and laughter in our lives. Make a list of things you have to look forward to. Nothing on the list..? Find things to put on it.
Lecture over. Once a life coach, always a life coach...!
WE'VE GOT THIS.
Where We Go One We Go All
Love and Light
Sierra
Thank you Sierra and all. I feel I have really let go. I can easily say nothing really bothers me anymore. What really gave me joy at the weekend was going to listen to Vivaldi's Four Seasons. It was in a candlelit setting and played by such talented people. Very beautiful. Love and hugs to all π€π₯°❤️πΊπΈ
ReplyDeleteMyrtle, the concert sounds so beautiful. What a magical setting...! That memory will sustain you for quite a while. Love, Light and hugs.
DeletePossum that clip was funny π. Judith can tap into areas that are not visible yet. I love the word “surrender”, it just takes away so much stress and overthinking. Love the memes…and sometimes you just need to get away from everyone for alone time and I find it reenergizes me.
ReplyDeleteIndigo, I agree about the Frasier clip - brilliant..! Good old fashioned humor. And I too love the word 'surrender'. Even just saying it out loud feels like a big long happy sigh.
DeleteYesterday was so weird, I accidentally left the water running in the bathroom sink as I went down stairs and then noticed in the afternoon I had forgotten to brush my teeth and several other things I normally do I couldn't remember doing them and double checked everything. Earlier I was totally knocked out for 2 1/2 hours and had no idea when, where and what when I woke up. JayJ was diligently trying to tell me he wanted fresh food and not the day after. I finally got it right today. Phew... That CME 3 days ago that was over 6 hours long must have bowled me over. π³π€ͺ
ReplyDeleteThat is weird, so very weird. It’s like you experienced a time glitch or something. I’m sure JayJ was delighted to have you back or helped you get back.
DeleteI know we talked about 'running on empty' awhile back. Now that car is running on nothing but leprechaun wishes and unicorn farts... ππ¦π¨. I just chuckle at the absurdity of it all. How can darkness hold on anymore in these high frequencies? How on Earth have we not fully remembered our true selves yet? Maybe surrender to this bizarre, gonzo journey is all we can do?π€·ππ§‘
ReplyDeletehttps://x.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2089435444375179704
DeleteI wonder the same thing about the higher frequencies. The dark should already be obliterated unless this planned operation requires more to wake up. I would bet that Unicorn farts are full of sparkling codes to awaken DNA.
Delete'Leprechaun wishes and unicorn farts.' SO funny, CC...! I wouldn't even know how to spell leprechaun...! Yes, the absurdity of it all strikes me every time I step outside my house into 3D life. Kerry K said in her latest video to allow the velocity to carry you forward. I agree. That's it now. Just jump in the river and drift down stream. We've got this....!!
DeleteIndigo, love your comment about the sparkly codes in the unicorn farts..!
Delete