Starbase Louisiana: 'Make It So...'
This intel is SO exciting. We Trekkies are over the moon, excuse the deliberate pun.
https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117158744802460330
More excellent intel from Kat. This is in regards to the mid-term elections.
https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117158399403477178
Directly from our C-in-C himself: NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT'S COMING....!!!
https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2092073485006688538
Update from Alexander Quinn. Thanks, Possum.
A fascinating take on timeline surfing. I'm not on Telegram but I could read it.
https://t.me/StellaStarStern/5480?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email
Last night I was in town (Nelson NZ). I saw an unusual cloud formation so took this photo. It wasn't until later that I saw the huge ship in the pic...! Note the moon top left.
Shortly before I took that pic, my friend Sue took this pic from her house close to where I live, 40 minutes drive from Nelson. Our Galactic friends were very active last night.
Powerful meme. Thanks, Maria. Interestingly, this morning I decided to rest for the next four days.
Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. Love Joe. 'Come on, man...'
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vYyH1ReqIF4
A fun extra...My dear friend Coach Jerry sent me this amazing clip. Relax and enjoy (2' 30" video).
https://x.com/CaptKylePatriot/status/2091536763000967549/video/1
Finally, I was chatting with my one awake neighbor on my daily walk. Such a joy to be around someone with active brain cells. He mentioned that his elderly friends were still getting booster j-bs. He asked them why. Their response: 'The doctor surgery phones and tells us to come in, so we do...'
A reminder of a gentle response for shocked sleepers after their SHTF rude awakening...
'I am very sorry that the people and institutions you trusted lied to you...'
That's it. Then stop talking. Everyone on this planet had the same opportunity that we did to learn the TRUTH. They will need to experience the consequences of their choices.
WE'VE GOT THIS.
Where We Go One We Go All
Love and Light
Sierra
https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/
Thank you Sierra and all. What amazing pictures of cloud ships. I’ve nursed so many people who just turn up for their j..s because they’ve received a letter or phone call to come and get it. They weren’t interested in listening to anything about what they were putting in to their bodies. They just did it because they got told to!!!! Love and hugs to all π₯°π€πΊπ
ReplyDeleteMyrtle, it is tragic that most people trust authorities with their health. If the government recommends it, then it must be okay. It will take The Shift to transform this situation. Love, Light and hugs.
DeleteMy take is that most are NPCs and do what their program tells them to do and the program is counting on these NPCs influencing the soul folks to get 'em as well. Same as the fake protests, etc counting on weak minded peeps to join that have no idea that they are being played.
DeletePossum, the good news is younger people, whether NPC or souls, are not buying into the BS here in NZ - and I am guessing worldwide. It is the elderly that are terribly brainwashed here. No hope for them. They will just exit before or during SHTF.
DeleteI have a great deal of hope for the young incoming souls. The little children - babies and toddlers - have the most joyful radiant energy. I love meeting them on my daily walks.
The sleepers very likely will blame the authorities in charge when SHTF. They think that the authorities are all experts to know more than the average Joe and well-paid enough to be responsible if SHTF. From their perspective we are too idealistic to wish for a 5D world and from our perspective they are too idealistic to trust the authorities. I really look forward to the day when SHTF to see what happens when we all meet on the same page. π
ReplyDeleteJN, we Light Warriors all look forward to that day. It will be such an interesting time...! It's funny because the sleepers will get more and more wound up as the TRUTH emerges, while we LWs get more and more chill. Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. Love and Light to you in SIngapore.
DeleteThings keep feeling more surreal by the day. I have noticed the increasing difficulty for myself and others to stay on a coherent line in a conversation. It does mean that any negative stuff (or positive π€·) wisps away immediately. I guess this is a byproduct of being more in the now moment, yay! Yesterday I was walking out of Lake Huron after a swim. I swore I saw a turkey vulture circling. As I neared shore it turned into a bald eagle! The white tail and head replaced the vulture silhouette. It circled above me a few times and landed on a pine tree. If that isn't a symbol of decay transmuting into freedom and majesty I don't know what is! π§π¦ π€©ππ§‘π
ReplyDeleteVery π CC...
DeleteWow, CC, I love your eagle visit story...!! There is no finer sign than a personal visit from an American bald eagle. I dream of it happening for me one day too. Go you...!!
DeleteYes, re conversations. The chat I had yesterday morning with my awake neighbor was so refreshing - and REAL. There is absolutely no effort involved in a chat with a fellow LW. I wanted it to never end. It makes me realize that we put a lot of effort into conversations with 3D people - constant editing in our minds. Hence the exhaustion. Take care out there in Michigan.
NCSWIC ππ♂️
ReplyDeleteIndeed, Possum. Bring it on. We are SOOOOO ready...!!
DeleteYesterday was the first time I experienced the ascension symptom of vertigo. It was not pleasant! But I am proud to say that I did not panic whenever this happened. I simply sat down, took long, slow, deep breaths and it would pass. It happened a few times in the morning. Then I told my Higher Self and my Guides that I needed to get myself and my family to the chiropractor - as I truly believed that getting into alignment would help with this - but I could not drive while experiencing this vertigo. My son made me stand up and sit down quickly to make sure I did not feel it again.... and I did not. I got us all safely to the next town, we had our adjustments, and safely back. I have not experienced the vertigo today, thankfully. And for some reason, I could not stop feeling extremely POSITIVE the whole day. I feel as if we shifted into another timeline and this one feels LIGHTER.
ReplyDeleteDeb, the strong sense of vertigo can be most disconcerting. Well done re getting yourself and your family to the chiropractor. And I am so pleased you feel positive and light. Hugs to you and your family.
Delete