Pivotal Announcement From C-in-C

Our C-in-C has made a very important announcement. This is it, Light Warriors. CHECKMATE.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/117124650907675461

The A-----ce is in FULL control. We Are With You, Sir.

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2089909946502521120

Our C-in-C is sending a clear message with this captioned pic from the Inaugural Ball in January 2025. What a fine-looking couple.

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2090186292919214393

Starship Earth Ascends latest newsletter has excellent Red Pilling intel about Tartaria.

https://tinyurl.com/y95hcs5z

This Kerry K short clip is perfect for quick inspiration. Thanks, Possum (1' 11" video).

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ST5z-vsYwd4

I love this quote from Kerry's clip...

'You've gone rogue but in a very beautiful way...'

Kala sent these two great cloud ship pics from Lubbock Texas.






















TRUTH meme. Thanks, Maria.












Possum's Daily Laugh. Baby Network News is on hiatus with the Baby Trump clips. This is an old Frasier TV snippet. Very cool. Thanks, Possum (one minute video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS41-JeZ3EE

Finally, the Eclipse energy has carved a swathe through my connections, releasing some that have been bothering me for years. Why did I not have the courage to walk away earlier..? Clearly the timing was not right for both parties involved.

The outcome...? Relief. And a sense of a clear path ahead. Some people still left in my life are testing my patience. For them, I am doubling down on boundaries. From this day forth, it is an equal connection. 

I am very happy to report that I am surrounded by a close network of loving soul tribies, including my two precious daughters. I love them to the moon and back. Get well soon, Liv.

That is all from me here Down Under in New Zealand, where frosty mornings and sunny days are fortunately my current daily blessing.

Hang in there, lovely Light Warriors. You are NOT alone. We Are With You.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/









Comments

  1. Fraser is one of the best TV shows ever made. I could watch it every day and never get tired of it. The cast and writing are excellent. Laughter is so important to me as I navigate the new earth and it’s higher frequencies. Whatever it takes! Love and laughter to all.😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

'Buckle Up, Buttercups'