US Space Academy: Green For Go

Exciting news. Our C-in-C signed an Executive Order and the US Space Academy is now official. Yes..!

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117174504309778251

Our C-in-C is having a wonderful time with the new Lake America. Go, Sir (20" video).

https://rumble.com/shorts/v7er0jm?e9s=src_v1_ed_cs

...But wait - there's more (16" video). Thanks to Possum for these two links.

https://rumble.com/v7er3xw-stop-it.html?e9s=src_v1_ed_cs

Stunning pic of Mount Kailash taken after the Nepalese mud flood. Prayers for all those affected in this terrible event.

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxQsoOczr0O-w-Pb3cKzq848NdNGNMeBPJ

Starship Earth Ascends newsletter has excellent intel about the devastating Tartarian mud floods.

https://tinyurl.com/3yrnytva

Bill took these two beautiful ethereal cloud pics in or near Ukiah California.






















Powerful meme from Zachary Fisher.

https://x.com/zachqfish










Love this meme. Thanks, Jaci.













Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. This one is SO cute.

My dear friend Coach Jerry and I were chatting this morning about the painful undercover life of a Light Warrior on Earth. We carry the immense burden of the knowledge of the horrific scale of evil perpetrated on humanity - while at the same time being mocked and ridiculed by our friends and loved ones. Eye-rolling will be remembered as the symbol of the great divide between us.

SEA summed it up in the closing words of her latest newsletter (link above)...

'...We’ll be back soon with more fascinating looks at the REAL world, that most people don’t see or even know exists. Sometimes it’s really hard, and even painful, to be awake, but we were made for this and have a tremendous impact on The Great Awakening. Enjoy the SHOW...' 
(Starship Earth Ascends)

We were MADE for this, lovely Light Warriors. Never forget.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Not being able to talk to most people about the truth of this realm remains quite difficult. We'll be vindicated and sought out for answers soon...
    On a lighter note I saw about a dozen ships during the eclipse. Had a power up, power down, and a few flashes. Saw numerous cloaked ships during the day walking the beach too. Our Star Families are getting just as antsy as we are! πŸ›ΈπŸ€©πŸ˜ŽπŸ§‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow CC it's so exciting to see so many ships during the eclipse 😍! Light and Love πŸ™πŸ’–

      Delete
    2. Awesome eclipse experience you had CC. Thanks for sharing. I saw the beginning of the eclipse and then big dark clouds covered it up. Lots of lightening without thunder though.
      I recently connected with my sister's old high school friend working the animal rescue org and it's funny how she speaks to me. She knows I am out there through my sister and will say I think too deep for her. LOL. We will start on a subject and she almost appears afraid for me to say stuff at times. It appears as if I will throw them off of their paradigm if we discuss certain subjects. I am reminded that it is their path and not mine and at the same time it is boring to be censored to not let my hair down. 🀷‍♀️

      Delete
    3. CC, I am so excited for you re the cloud ships and flashes of light. Confession time: I am VERY jealous of the flashes. I went outside last night and resorted to some undignified begging, but to no avail. They usually reappear at night around Nov - April for me so I just have to be patient. I have no idea why they are seasonal in that way. And yes, we WILL be vindicated very soon. Bring it on..! Love and Light to you in Michigan...home of Lake America...!

      Delete
    4. Possum, I love that - it IS boring to be censored and not let our hair down. That is why we talk our heads off when we LWs are together, whether by phone, video chat or in person. It is the sheer rellef of being fully seen and heard. BIG sigh...!!

      Delete
    5. Sierra, I've went outside at night before and asked to see stuff while looking intently. I didn't see squat. The other night I really was just paying attention to the eclipse and happened to notice the ships doing their thing. I guess it's like anything in life, the harder we try the further it seems to push our desires away...🀷🧑

      Delete
    6. CC, you are absolutely right...! From now on, I will go out and focus on enjoying the stars and have no expectations whatsoever. Thank you. Wise advice indeed.

      Delete
  2. Amazing Sylph photos Bill! The bottom one is definitely a dragon. πŸ‰πŸ’“

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they beautiful, Possum..? And I agree about the dragon.

      Delete
    2. Yes, amazing, I love dragons. ❤️❤️❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Insight Landed With A Thud

Hopi Prophecy Unfolding In Real Time