Water Sloshing In Large Well In India

This short video is going viral. The water is sloshing around in a large well in India. Fascinating phenomena. Connected to the current energies...? Why not..?? (36" video).

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Sv8omnFqL9M

Our C-in-C, talking about renaming the Hor--z Strait to The Strait Of America (1 minute video).

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2088665106624192699

My favorite astrologer Molly McCord with a video on the current energies (29 minute video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdCMIDG1baY

Florian sent this stunning pic of a huge ship posted at The Cloud Appreciation Society. It was taken by Rick Smart at Mt Madison New Hampshire, USA. Amazing.











Lesley sent this beautiful angel cloud pic. Details in caption.














I took this pic this morning from my street. First winter snow on foothills.










Excellent meme. Thanks, Possum.












Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/SA3v06UEZQo

Finally, I have been chatting with Light Warrior friends and one theme keeps reoccuring - bizarre dreams. Like really bizarre. 

We are birthing a new dimension so, unsurprisingly, babies keep appearing in our dreams. Also, a steady parade of people from my past are popping up in dreams, as if to say, 'Bye...' I am fine with it. Although some of the people are so unexpected, I feel myself shaking my head in the dream.

Physical 'symptoms'....Food preferences are changing on a daily basis. So many things I could eat six months ago but can't now. I am learning to make peace with it. Sudden short bouts of vertigo. Currently I am not experiencing heart palpitations, thankfully. They will return. Loud ear ringing. 

Happily, I am experiencing many psychic insights, signs and synchronicities. I love this aspect of Ascension. It comforts me when they happen - I take it as confirmation that I am on the right track. Thanks lovely spirit guides for your constant support. Love you guys.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/









Comments

  1. To be independent regarding food, water, income and power could be to simply not worry about how to get it, but just believe and have faith that it will always be there because it's is being taken care of from 'upstairs' always. BTW I believe that The Al.....nce has already taken over these things long ago. It's easy to believe it if you don't have a TV and also don't listen to msm scare campaign news stories.
    Yesterday I and my wife were sitting in the sofa and she said, 'was that a cat outside?' I said, I'm sorry, I can't hear it because of the ringing sound in my head' lol.
    Love and light from early morning DK⛅πŸ•Š

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torsten, I agree with you - I believe the Alliance is taking care of all basic needs for humanity. We didn't come this far to be without food and water. I have always believed that we will be safe and cared for.
      Love your story about the ear ringing. It is a bit like that, isn't it...! Love and Light to you and Hanne from sunny NZ.

      Delete
  2. I too have had dreams about babies two nights in a row. The first one the baby died and I brought it back to life. It wasn’t my child and it didn’t seem to belong to anyone in my dream. The second one was a baby that nearly drowned in a bath tub. The father of the child was in the dream but don’t know who he was.
    That water trough looks freaky. No visible earth movement but it’s sloshing away from side to side. Very weird. Love and hugs to all πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸŒΊπŸŒΈ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

'Buckle Up, Buttercups'