White House Time Travel Video

The White House posted this stunning video alluding to time travel (1 min video).

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117083313059900942

This video explains why so many of us Light Warriors, including myself, are experiencing dizziness and vertigo (3 minute video).

https://truthsocial.com/@timemist/posts/117078207795776122

Era of Light reader Raksha sent these superb pics of the eclipse as it unfolded.

https://eraoflight.com/2026/08/12/eclipse-images-by-raksha/

Torsten from Denmark sent these pics taken during the eclipse. The second pic features a little green orb on the ground that Torsten said was a reflection of the eclipse. Amazing.




















Tom from North Central Idaho sent these three cloud ship pics, his first. Awesome.

























Thank you to blog readers who sent me cloud ship pics yesterday. I will post them in coming days.

Great meme. Thanks, Possum.










Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. I so enjoy these daily laughs. Thanks Baby News Network.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vOeiyjE2w8M

Cosmic Custodian left a great comment under Sophia Love's One channeling. I needed to share it with you all. I think I have convinced him to write a monthly guest post. Watch this space. Thanks, CC...!

'Time skips/jumps keep accelerating. Several hours evaporate more and more often. I chuckle at the glitches I exhibit and witness in other people, animals, and electronics. It's like pre-dawn right now. No longer darkest night, and noticably getting lighter out. Nobody seems to know the exact moment the sun breaks the horizon. There can be no doubt that the splendor and beauty of that moment shall far surpass any description. I feel it drawing nigh, we really are "in for such a treat"!' (Cosmic Custodian)

Oh, and my dear friend Coach Jerry has also agreed to write a regularly monthly guest post. Two awesome Light Warriors who write so beautifully that I may have to retire my keyboard and leave them to it.

Just kidding...!

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Tom, North Central Idaho looks gorgeous and no smoke. Amazing cloud ships. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It reminds me of Norway where I have been as a kid, with my family, and the clouds in the first pic looks like a whole landscape in the skyπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•Š

      Delete
    2. Possum and Torsten, I emailed Tom and said, 'Do you live in NZ..?' The countryside is exactly like NZ...!

      Delete
    3. I lived in Ketchum, ID in the mid seventies before it became a very rich man's play ground. I lived in a small rickety 3 apartment complex in an alley called Tortilla Flats and worked at the Scot Ski Boot factory. It was a cute little western town before the take over. Idaho is a beautiful state.

      Delete
  2. Very interesting animated video showing The White House with the wonderful special arcitecture that was common in the old days, but not especially after the two world wars. There are built in portals that not only look good, but are there for souls to travel through, perhaps while we are sleeping at night.... πŸ•πŸ›ΈπŸ•ŒπŸ•ŠπŸŸ
    Love and lightπŸ–

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torsten, it is an amazing video. Incredible what they packed into just over one minute. It feels as rapid as our current Ascension journey! Love and Light to you and Hanne.

      Delete
  3. I had a very physically exhausting day of work on the 11th, and that evening I had an emotional breakdown, purging a lot of bottled up emotions and stress that had built up over weeks. I got very poor sleep that night, and was barely able to function at work on the 12th. Poor sleep has been a recurring issue for me, but I am not going to tolerate that anymore. If I do nothing else for my health going forward, I want to improve my sleep so that the rest of my life feels easier. Yesterday I spent my time after work washing my bedding, putting away laundry that was scattered across my bedroom, and cleansing my home protection grid, all to make my sleep easier to achieve. I plan on doing more things to clean up my bedroom physically and energetically so that it becomes a true sanctuary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anael, sending you a BIG hug. I treat good sleep like a job. Every night I follow the same routine. I believe it is vitally important to go to bed at the same time every night and get up at the same time every morning. I spend around 45 minutes quietly winding down before bed, no devices. I read a few pages of a good old fashioned book then instantly fall asleep. I usually sleep a straight 7-8 hours. If I do awaken it may be around 5pm because I am cold or something. I go back to sleep. If I wake up before 4am, I am astonished...! I guard my sleep zealously. Good luck with your new sleep routine, Anael.

      Delete
  4. Having CC and Coach Jerry do a monthly post would be a great addition to your blog. I look forward to reading tbeir posts. Awesome cloudship pics and great photos of the eclipse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indigo, I agree with you about CC and Coach Jerry. I love their writing! Yes, wonderful pics today. We are blessed in this community with amazing cloud pics.

      Delete
  5. I experienced quite a clearing on the day after the eclipse. I was highly volatile, and also felt the need to cry, when nothing in particular was triggering me. Even my meditation music made me burst into tears. I knew it was needed, though - had forgotten about the eclipse. I had 2 more days of it before things settled for me. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, it was an emotional time for me too. I felt on the edge of tears several times for no particular reason. And it has passed for me. Eclipses are powerful energy.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

Insight Landed With A Thud