Que: 'Saving Israel For Last...'

Que drop 916 features the famous phrase 'Saving Israel For Last'This fascinating Kab post gives the story behind that phrase. Please use your discernment, as always. 

https://twitter.com/Kabamur/status/2084641435304017921

Florian sent this lovely rainbow cloud pic from the Cloud Appreciation Society. It was taken in Boston Lincolnshire England.









Eileene took this cloud ship pic in Nevada from her back yard.










Powerful meme. Thanks Maria.












This is so true. We must always remember it.









Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. Part 5. I am enjoying this clever little series. The Biden baby is my favorite. 'Come on, Jack...'

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/x41IzaAZGy4

I drove into town today. A man rudely and deliberately cut me off in a traffic lane. I said out loud to myself, 'NPC playing driving idiot...' I smiled to myself, enjoying my soul-fulness.

Later I was in a big supermarket. It was heaving with people. I was standing in a daze, after being bumped in all directions. There was a man near me with the same dazed expression. He said, 'Isn't this nuts..?' I said, 'It feels like a zombie world.' We grinned at each other in agreement. 

Then I said to him emphatically, 'It is so nice to be chatting to a REAL person..!' And off we went, both still grinning. These moments of pure humanity keep us going. I am experiencing more and more of them every day.

Finally, we were promised that action would come from all angles at the end. We are THERE, lovely Light Warriors. It's just a matter of which global bomb-shell lands first.

Stay comfy on your 60,000 foot perch. It is your best strategy for navigating through the times ahead. Detachment wins every time.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/




Comments

  1. We definitely have been chosen. Such a joyous feeling to be one of them. Beautiful. Thank you Sierra and all ❤️🌺🥰🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myrtle, we are so blessed to be among the Chosen Ones. Mind you, we DID volunteer...! How brave are we...?? Love, Light and hugs.

      Delete
  2. It's some elegant clouds/angel clouds and a big cloud ship in Nevada. Our friends upstairs are watching over us🛸
    The beautiful tree with its roots that are bigger than you can see with your physical eyes looks much like the trees in the nature reserve close to my home. It's good to be reminded how much the visible world is protected and supported by the invisible world🌟
    Love and light from cloudy and cool DK🧡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torsten, I am fortunate to walk past big trees on my daily walk. Their energy is calming. The trees, and the sea, soothe me every day. I am indeed fortunate. Love and Light to you from chilly night time NZ.

      Delete
  3. I think it’s the most amazing feeling to have the ability to wake up in a heavily programmed world. Source is working powerfully through us 💜. Our roots are strong like Maria’s meme. Love the baby Trump videos 🩷

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

'Buckle Up, Buttercups'