Que: 'Saving Israel For Last...'

Que drop 916 features the famous phrase 'Saving Israel For Last'This fascinating Kab post gives the story behind that phrase. Please use your discernment, as always. 

https://twitter.com/Kabamur/status/2084641435304017921

Florian sent this lovely rainbow cloud pic from the Cloud Appreciation Society. It was taken in Boston Lincolnshire England.









Eileene took this cloud ship pic in Nevada from her back yard.










Powerful meme. Thanks Maria.












This is so true. We must always remember it.









Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. Part 5. I am enjoying this clever little series. The Biden baby is my favorite. 'Come on, Jack...'

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/x41IzaAZGy4

I drove into town today. A man rudely and deliberately cut me off in a traffic lane. I said out loud to myself, 'NPC playing driving idiot...' I smiled to myself, enjoying my soul-fulness.

Later I was in a big supermarket. It was heaving with people. I was standing in a daze, after being bumped in all directions. There was a man near me with the same dazed expression. He said, 'Isn't this nuts..?' I said, 'It feels like a zombie world.' We grinned at each other in agreement. 

Then I said to him emphatically, 'It is so nice to be chatting to a REAL person..!' And off we went, both still grinning. These moments of pure humanity keep us going. I am experiencing more and more of them every day.

Finally, we were promised that action would come from all angles at the end. We are THERE, lovely Light Warriors. It's just a matter of which global bomb-shell lands first.

Stay comfy on your 60,000 foot perch. It is your best strategy for navigating through the times ahead. Detachment wins every time.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/




Comments

  1. We definitely have been chosen. Such a joyous feeling to be one of them. Beautiful. Thank you Sierra and all ❤️๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myrtle, we are so blessed to be among the Chosen Ones. Mind you, we DID volunteer...! How brave are we...?? Love, Light and hugs.

      Delete
  2. It's some elegant clouds/angel clouds and a big cloud ship in Nevada. Our friends upstairs are watching over us๐Ÿ›ธ
    The beautiful tree with its roots that are bigger than you can see with your physical eyes looks much like the trees in the nature reserve close to my home. It's good to be reminded how much the visible world is protected and supported by the invisible world๐ŸŒŸ
    Love and light from cloudy and cool DK๐Ÿงก

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torsten, I am fortunate to walk past big trees on my daily walk. Their energy is calming. The trees, and the sea, soothe me every day. I am indeed fortunate. Love and Light to you from chilly night time NZ.

      Delete
  3. I think it’s the most amazing feeling to have the ability to wake up in a heavily programmed world. Source is working powerfully through us ๐Ÿ’œ. Our roots are strong like Maria’s meme. Love the baby Trump videos ๐Ÿฉท

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indigo, we Light Warriors are incredibly brave to have the ability to wake up every day into such a heavily programmed world. We are SO brave...! Yes, we have developed strong roots. I love those videos too. I am sure they will end up being a much loved longer series.

      Delete
  4. Last night at the end of working the animal rescue and clinic concert (terrible music and not usual) while walking to the parking lot the most beautiful cloud ship appeared against a dark cloud sky. It was white just below the dark clouds and night sky and we watched it send big bursts of light to the ground and no thunder. It was spectacular. It parked next to the mountain I live a the bottom of that has a giant lit star at the top every night. My highest self told me it is my star family hailing me. I have been requesting more physical signs lately. ๐Ÿ›ธ⚡️๐Ÿ’“

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possum, what an amazing experience...!! So thrilled for you and your friend. I need to remember to ask for more signs. I always receive them when I do. Love your mountain with the lit star.

      Delete
  5. On another note:
    I listened to a video of all these people saying they don't like venturing out anymore because people are so nasty and the things that they use to like to do feel blah and they say they don't want to do anything. On this same video was a former psych nurse that is very intuitive and she said that the "beast system" that was syphoning our energy to give to the NPCs has been cut off and explains why the NPCs are acting angry, crazy and dangerous. I have watched several videos that say there are way more NPCs than real people, like 90% NPCs.
    There is a guy that does videos called Metal Leo and he travels all around California to the tourist towns that are completely empty mid-day on Saturdays. He shows loads of shops boarded up and the restaurants that are open have completely empty tables. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possum, thanks for sharing. Very interesting. The theory on percentage of NPCs varies, but there is no doubt the percentage is high. We Light Warriors can feel it now. We can SENSE the real souls amid the holograms/body doubles. What a crazy time on this planet. Thank goodness The Best Is Yet To Come....!!

      Delete
  6. Possum, in Spain, a southern country in Europe, they have an old custom called 'Siesta'. In summertime it gets so hot in the mid day hours, that people don't work around mid day. Everything stops, the shops and restaurants are closed. People stay at home. Then in the afternoon they start working again when it's cooler. Perhaps they hold 'Siesta' too in these tourist towns...or does he mean that there aren't enough tourists compared to previous years, and the NPC's that used to go there are gone?
    ๐Ÿงก๐ŸŒŸ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torsten, I have traveled through Italy during Siesta time. It is very spooky walking through empty villages in the middle of the day, knowing that people are sleeping inside every house...! California doesn't have siesta time. There are definitely less people around. I am noticing it. And we have boarded up shops here too. The old system is definitely dying.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, no siestas in the USA. The man with the camera was showing that what use to be the busiest time of the week and day is gone.

      Delete
    3. I've definitely noticed way fewer people on my beach walks. Some places that are usually teeming with activity look vacant. Everything is for sale too. Cars, campers, and boats everywhere with for sale signs. Even noticed a timeline jump when a place with no activity didn't have a hot tub anymore, but built in benches around the deck. No construction, this appeared overnight!

      Delete
    4. CC, I often say to myself on my daily walks, 'Where are all the people..?' Crazy story about the hot tub..! Interesting about things being for sale, I must watch out for it here.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

Insight Landed With A Thud